I am on my fourth charge and it wouldn't charge. It showed the lighting bolt in the battery but wasen't charging (charger was ice cold) also the green light wouldn't flash (I think it flashes when charging no?) Any way did a battery pull and it looks like it's charging (showing bars in battery) but no flashing green light. Jeez I hope this is a software problem. I wish they would just push out the update already.
    11-24-08 11:24 AM
    There's no green light while charging, you should be fine...
    11-24-08 11:28 AM
    There's no green light while charging, you should be fine...
    When it's off it flashes green. Mine is off right now and no flashing green. sh@t is buggy.
    11-24-08 11:32 AM
    When it's off it flashes green. Mine is off right now and no flashing green. sh@t is buggy.
    Huh??

Green led indicator flashing is for network coverage, Please go to the newbie section at the top of the forum and read through it..
    11-24-08 11:39 AM
    Huh??

Green led indicator flashing is for network coverage, Please go to the newbie section at the top of the forum and read through it..
    Your kidding right when you have your device turned off and you plug your charger in it doesn't flash? You are wrong my friend it should flash green then turn solid green when done charging... NOOB
    11-24-08 11:42 AM
    Your kidding right when you have your device turned off and you plug your charger in it doesn't flash? You are wrong my friend it should flash green then turn solid green when done charging... NOOB
    You've been on here since april and you don't know what all the flashing lights are that are coming from your BB...Amazing.

Here is a quick guide to the LED indicators of your BlackBerry.

Blue - Blue is for Bluetooth. A flashing blue light indicates an active connection via bluetooth. Enable/disable this feature under Applications > Options > Bluetooth > Menu > Options > LED Connection Indicator: On/Off

Green - Green is for coverage indicator. Who really wants to be continuously reminded they are in a service area? Not me. Enable/disable this "feature" under Applications > Options > Screen/Keyboard > LED Coverage Indicator On/Off

Red- This is the good one! A flashing red light indicates a new message is waiting. Check under your messages folder for any unread items. You can choose to be notified of new messages visually under Applications > Profiles > Advanced > [Select profile you wish to modify] > [Select message type you wish to modify] > Repeat Notification LED Flashing/Off

Yellow - Yellow indicates that you are running out of battery. Find a charger quickly! Thanks Catt!

Hope that helps with all the blinking.
    11-24-08 11:58 AM
    You've been on here since april and you don't know what all the flashing lights are that are coming from your BB...Amazing.
    Bro.. take the crack pipe out of your mouth! Are you reading what I said... WHEN THE DEVICE IS TURNED OFF and you plug in your charger the sh@t flashes GREEN!
    Last edited by cbagz; 11-24-08 at 12:10 PM.
    11-24-08 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD