I was hoping I'd be able to play at PokerStars on it. I downloaded the installation file, but I don't think it will install. Wouldn't it be awesome for us poker players to be able to play on the go. That would make me put the lotion in the basket.
    03-23-09 10:49 AM
    What would even be more awesome if this was posted in the 3rd. party phone apps !!!
    03-23-09 10:51 AM
    What would even be more awesome if this was posted in the 3rd. party phone apps !!!
    come on be nice, even though that was funny.
    03-23-09 10:53 AM
    come on be nice, even though that was funny.
    ya ya sorry...
    Gets annoying seeing things not where they are supposed to be....
    Thats all...
    03-23-09 10:54 AM
    ya ya sorry...
    Gets annoying seeing things not where they are supposed to be....
    Thats all...
    lol...agree
    03-23-09 11:33 AM
    Oooooh snap! You're sassy!
    03-23-09 12:53 PM
    Oooooh snap! You're sassy!
    Sassy?
    Try again child...
    03-23-09 12:55 PM
    Woah, hear you roar.
    03-23-09 01:00 PM
    Wouldn't it be awesome if I didn't just get rivered for a huge pot on PokerStars? alkdjalk;lf!!!!!

Stars on my Storm would seriously make my life so much more complete...especially when I'm running good lol. We were just talking about this on a poker forum the other day!
    03-23-09 01:15 PM
    I was hoping I'd be able to play at PokerStars on it. I downloaded the installation file, but I don't think it will install. Wouldn't it be awesome for us poker players to be able to play on the go. That would make me put the lotion in the basket.
    Lotion? Are you implying you have an addiction to fondling yourself?

But for serial... this would totally make my life.
    That is until it locks up when I'm heads up in a big Sit&Go and I get run out on the blinds because a battery pull takes 19 hours.
    03-23-09 02:38 PM
    Lotion? Are you implying you have an addiction to fondling yourself?

But for serial... this would totally make my life.
    That is until it locks up when I'm heads up in a big Sit&Go and I get run out on the blinds because a battery pull takes 19 hours.

No, not implying what automatically popped into your mind the second you read lotion...So, who has the addiction... It's just a phrase I like to use from the movie Silence Of The Lambs. "Put the lotion in basket!", said Buffalo Bill.
    03-23-09 02:42 PM
    Wouldn't it be awesome if I didn't just get rivered for a huge pot on PokerStars? alkdjalk;lf!!!!!

Stars on my Storm would seriously make my life so much more complete...especially when I'm running good lol. We were just talking about this on a poker forum the other day!
    Thank you, finally a decent reply instead of just rudeness. PokerStars on the go would be good for me.
    03-23-09 02:44 PM
    No, not implying what automatically popped into your mind the second you read lotion...So, who has the addiction... It's just a phrase I like to use from the movie Silence Of The Lambs. "Put the lotion in basket!", said Buffalo Bill.
    Ohhhh deeeee!

I just got a 3rd degree burn.
    03-23-09 02:49 PM
    I would take pokerstars, bodog, anything to get my fix... haha
    05-08-09 01:45 PM
    seriously i hate topics like this one
    05-08-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD