Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Ok so I have a Storm and I have had some rough patches with it but overall it works good for me. But I need to cut back on some things financially and the data plan is going to have to be one of thoses things. So I am with Verizon and was just wondering what phone would any of you suggest that I get. I really love the touch screen part of the Storm. So any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
    07-17-09 11:08 AM
    Do not get the SAMSUNG GLYDE!!! U will hate that phone. I thought it was gonna be a great cheap touch screen phone and it was just cheap!
    07-17-09 11:09 AM
    The Samsung Glyde is definitely a nightmare, agreed.

I loved the LG Dare but it obviously pales in comparison to a BB. I haven't kept up with the development of the Voyager but maybe whatever version of that is the newest?
    07-17-09 11:11 AM
    My mom has the LG Dare and absolutely loves it. It's a pretty nice phone, but it's no BB
    07-17-09 11:21 AM
    The Samsung Glyde is definitely a nightmare, agreed.

I loved the LG Dare but it obviously pales in comparison to a BB. I haven't kept up with the development of the Voyager but maybe whatever version of that is the newest?
    Env touch replaces the voyager. Its been a good phone so far. But like everyone else will say. Its not a BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 11:43 AM
    SO are you spending money on this new phone? Why get rid of the storm if you are spending money on the new phone too?

If you are getting a new phone, I guess the LG Versa or EV Touch. Id go with the versa myself.
    07-17-09 12:06 PM
    Do not get the SAMSUNG GLYDE!!! U will hate that phone. I thought it was gonna be a great cheap touch screen phone and it was just cheap!
    Definitely stay away from that phone whatever u do

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:18 PM
    No I am not going to buy the phone someone else is helping out with part. I know it's no BB, but I paln on going back when things are better.
    07-17-09 01:55 PM
    My mom has the LG Dare and absolutely loves it. It's a pretty nice phone, but it's no BB
    My wife has the LG Dare and she hates it... the touch screen is not glass and is neither heat sensitive so in your pocket it keeps calling people.
    Get the enV touch - i heard its good but havent tried it
    07-17-09 02:03 PM
    I would suggest the Env-Touch.
    07-17-09 07:38 PM
    The LG enV Touch is nice. And you might not have to sign up for data plan.
    07-17-09 08:09 PM
    My daughter has the enV Touch and loves it. She does have the text message plan but doesn't have the data plan so that might work for you.

Good luck and I hope things get better for you so you can go back to the Storm.
    07-17-09 08:21 PM
    Thanks everyone. I am leaning towards the enV Touch it seems to be something that I would be able to deal with for the time being.
    07-19-09 01:26 PM
    LG chocolate is a very good phone.
    07-19-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD