I live in NY suburbs ... since i got my storm it has been either raining, snowing, sleeting, snowing ... everything is soaked, and it wont stop coming down! More expected for wednesday

I gotta say, im not used to having such a delicate device really, it kinda sucks!

Im worried to death drops are gonna get in those cracks, or under the scren, or ruin it somehow ... so the entire day i left my phone inside and have to borrow my wifes clam if i need to make a call while outside
    12-21-08 03:49 PM
    buy insurance- give it ****. You'll be fine
    12-21-08 03:55 PM
    buy insurance- give it ****. You'll be fine
    yea i have the $5 a month insurance plan on my account. BTW does this cover water damage?
    12-21-08 03:56 PM
    Last week it rained pretty hard here (yes, it does rain in So. Cal. once in awhile). I was out in the field and used the Storm a lot in the rain. Didn't hurt it. I was considerate of the screen, but it definitely got a little wet. And yes, I have the insurance.
    12-21-08 04:00 PM
    While I love my storm to death,we have to remember its just a phone ;a sophisticated,all in one mobile communications solutions smartphone,but a phone never the less,get insurance so you can have a peace of mind..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD