http://www.engadget.com/2009/03/30/the-winners-of-the-2008-engadget-awards/?icid=main|aim|dl5|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.engadget .com%2F2009%2F03%2F30%2Fthe-winners-of-the-2008-engadget-awards%2F

According to engadged, the storm is the worst gadget of the year. They didn't even bother considering it a smart phone.
    03-30-09 04:49 PM
    Really...... Who cares what a site rates the phone as? I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 04:50 PM
    Don't worry too much about the Engadget poll. All they love there is crApple stuff. I mean, the iPhone is great and all.....as long as you aren't interested in making calls
    03-30-09 04:56 PM
    Well that was the editor's choice, as for the reader's it was the zune.
    03-30-09 04:58 PM
    Yes, the Storm is the worst gadget of the year,
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/eng...89/index2.html
    03-30-09 04:59 PM
    Sorry, I didn't see this topic. You guys can delete this since it's a double.

To be honest though, the storm is far from perfect in .75
    03-30-09 05:04 PM
    Well that was the editor's choice, as for the reader's it was the zune.
    Yeah exactly
    03-30-09 05:20 PM
    well with the amount of hype verizon gave the storm I think it was a failure. Not a HUGE one, but definitely a failure because verizon made it a mystery for everything, and finally when the phone came out...people weren't THAT happy with it.

Verizon put it on a pedestal, honestly I thought BB+touchscreen= untouchable, the god of all phones. And when I played with it at the store, I realized it wasn't and that verizon just advertized it a lot.
    03-30-09 05:27 PM
    oh well.... if you like it go get it.. if not, then don't. simple as that, really. the potential is still there which keeps a lot of people intrigued. it can only get better...
    03-30-09 05:33 PM
    It is odd to me to me that the surepress won "best mobile techonolgy breakthrough", but still engadget dubs the storm worst gadget of the year. Honestly I do not feel surepress was anywhere near best mobile technology breakthrough, but at the same time engadget dubbing the storm worst gadget of the year seems a little ignorant to me.
    03-30-09 05:40 PM
    It is odd to me to me that the surepress won "best mobile techonolgy breakthrough", but still engadget dubs the storm worst gadget of the year. Honestly I do not feel surepress was anywhere near best mobile technology breakthrough, but at the same time engadget dubbing the storm worst gadget of the year seems a little ignorant to me.
    the editor claimed it was worst of the year. The people feel differently.
    03-30-09 05:43 PM
    everyone says this and that, all depends on how your phone works for you.

Me, i love my storm to death...i wouldn't give it away for anything.. couple of my cousins have iphones but are breaking my balls too see where and how to get the storm and unlocked
    03-30-09 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD