I just got my replacement today and its a refurb with a really large gap on one side that rattles when the phone is shaken lightly. I thought we were supposed to get a new box?
    What should I do to resolve this? I called before the 15 so I feel I should have gotten a new box.
    Thank you guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 07:39 AM
    and there are small black bars on the screen... Christ.
    01-20-09 07:54 AM
    call customer service again tell them and tell them you want a new phone and want to pick it up at your corperate store. Tell them to place that in the notes so when you go to the store they will see that you talked to them
    01-20-09 07:58 AM
    Just called and its going to be a new replacement. If a mod wants to close this thread he can.

Thanks slines.
    01-20-09 08:16 AM
    Out of curiosity, why did you get a replacement to begin with?
    01-20-09 08:20 AM
    and there are small black bars on the screen... Christ.
    What do you mean? what bars?

Mine rattles a bit too, is that not normal?
    01-20-09 10:04 AM
    I originally returned for dust and a rattleing piece in the headset.

It looked like a couple lines of black pixels. Ill try to get a picture later if I have a chance.

01-20-09 11:15 AM
    I just got my replacement today and its a refurb with a really large gap on one side that rattles when the phone is shaken lightly. I thought we were supposed to get a new box?
    What should I do to resolve this? I called before the 15 so I feel I should have gotten a new box.
    Thank you guys.

The 15th is for full returns and exchange for a different device. Its not for replacements. Replacements and worry free is 30 days from the date you got the phone.
    01-20-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD