How many of you work your Storm hard on a daily basis and if you care to share, what do you do to work it hard.
    04-07-09 05:48 AM
    How many of you work your Storm hard on a daily basis and if you care to share, what do you do to work it hard.
    I'm not sure what you mean here. I am a network engineer, systems and security admin person assigned to multiple sites with hundreds of users so I use 4 email addresses, the calendering, tasks, time and billing as well as some text messaging.

I also have to do work with cables and premises stuff, I'm a trail builder and trail rider, so I'm probably hard on stuff but I don't wreck phones at the rate of others I know.

I know kids and stay at home moms who get a higher cel phone bill than I do if that's working the Storm.
    04-07-09 08:04 AM
    I don't even come close to using the storm all the way. I got it because now that I have it I'm cool.

2 email addresses, txt, countless calls, videos, Not all about the music, I have an MP3 Player for that. browse the web probably more than I should while at work "This is IT related... I swear. Its uuuhhhh research =) )
    04-07-09 10:19 AM
    What I meant was how many of us make use of the storm's potential ie multitasking, gaming, listening to music while typing emails etc most of the day. I for 1 am always listening to music while websurfing or emailing or msging someone, or playing a game. I'm asking becoz I love its multitasking capabilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 10:38 AM
    Yeah usually I drop it off on the corner around 8pm ish.. You know when its dark. Make sure she gets at least 8 to 10 Johns a night. I get 75% of what shes makes but I keep her safe. I'd say I work her pretty hard. Gotta smack her around a little but its all good.

JK. I use mine for everything from car audio (mp3, iheartradio), navagation (at the same time!!), 3 e-mail addresses, a lot of mobile research, to do and notes, installing dishes with the Storm level app and of course keeping up with the friends and family.
    04-07-09 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD