Hi everyone,

I Have a BB Storm 9530. It has been working great for quite some time. Then one day the screen froze so I took out the battery to re boot. How ever it hasn't been able to boot again. The red light blinks a couple times, then tries to restart (little clock in the middle goes round and round) but its stuck doing this. Ive followed all the advice I have found on forums but haven't been able to solve it.
    First they said it could be the battery, so I left the battery charging over night (12 ahours). No difference there.
    Then the said the OS must be corrupt, so I tried reinstalling the OS through the AppLoader. The loeader recognizes my Pin, I can select the apps I want to load in the next step, but in the final step where it is supposed to be installing the info it gets stuck because the phone wont boot.
    Ive also tried to wipe it with BBSAK but again, the program can't detect the phone.
    I tried also with Jl Cmder but when I write Blackberry at the end, nothing happnes and It returns to the option menu.
    I have also tried these to options without the baterry, just connecting it to the pc, but still nothing. The screen turns white and a battery with a red line across it appears.

While it connected to the computer, everytime it start to boot, the Desktop Manager opens, and then says it can't detect the phone. This process repeats many times as long as it is connected to the pc. Even is a close the desktop manager, it keeps popping up.

What can I do? I dont have any more waranty. Cant it be saved? Is there another way to wipe?
    09-05-11 05:51 PM
    Look up the guides for a nuked blackberry. They are on this website, I'd post a link but I can't due to lack of posts. The guides will tell you how to start up a nuked blackberry (stuck at the hourglass) and rebooting. The only problem with those is I believe it wipes out your phones. Give that a try and if those don't work there's definitely something that will help you out there. You just need to look hard.
    09-12-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD