I just went the help on the email and I can't figure this out. I just got the storm from the pearl I set up my email but it doesn't seem to be reconciling my mail. The help there is a opinion to turn it on but I don't have it. When I go though email setup it say wireless reconciliation is not on.
    Any help would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 09:09 AM
    You have to change the device on the internet because your e mail account is still under the Pearl pin number and not under the Storm's pin number. I called the VZW Rep. and he showed me how to change my account. But my account was coming up as suspended this could be a different problem. After that was fixed I still could not get any e mails and I called in and they re sent my service books and I did a battery pull and I am having no problems now.
    Last edited by willymakit; 01-03-09 at 09:32 AM.
    01-03-09 09:20 AM
    Goto setup -> email settings

From there it will ask you if you want to switch the accounts over.

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer:
    I have an aol account that has over 500 emails (I like to keep a record of everything). When I set it up my bb downloaded all of them which was nuts.
    So in order to set it so I didn't get every email, like jokes, I set up filters.

Now the first filter I set was email address and if the email comes right from that email it works great.
    The next filter I setup was keywords in the subject line (important, emergency, blackberry). This does not work at all.
    Unless the email address matches (and I even did just the one filter), I get nothing.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

01-03-09 09:35 AM
    Goto setup -> email settings

From there it will ask you if you want to switch the accounts over.

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer:
    I have an aol account that has over 500 emails (I like to keep a record of everything). When I set it up my bb downloaded all of them which was nuts.
    So in order to set it so I didn't get every email, like jokes, I set up filters.

Now the first filter I set was email address and if the email comes right from that email it works great.
    The next filter I setup was keywords in the subject line (important, emergency, blackberry). This does not work at all.
    Unless the email address matches (and I even did just the one filter), I get nothing.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

No one has any ideas ?

01-04-09 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD