I have seen the Storm cheaper on Wirefly do you guys think if I bring a copy of the price from Wirefly to a Verizon store they will match it??
    11-19-08 09:28 AM
    try it my man. in my area they cant discount anything right now. kind of a bummer.
    11-19-08 09:30 AM
    I doubt it, wirefly is selling verizon products.

i see that being different than circuitcity competing with best buy to sell a panasonic tv.
    11-19-08 09:30 AM
    Also, for anybody considering Wirefly, please review the plan prices carefully. Wirefly forces you to pick your talking plan and data plan as "a la carte" items (e.g., $40.00 talking, and $45.00 BES). If you go through Verizon, you can also choose those items "a la carte," but if you choose the pre-determined bundles, which can give you the exact same talking/data plan, you can get it cheaper per month (e.g., $5.00 cheaper per month). After two years, that's $120.00 in savings, in the example above. Plus, new users buying through Verizon do not have to pay the activation fee that Wirefly forces you to pay.

In a nutshell, Wirefly reduced the price of the handset to lure you in, but you will ultimately pay more after two years. Don't fall for it.
    Last edited by liquidsense; 11-19-08 at 09:56 AM.
    11-19-08 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the replys
    11-19-08 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD