Hi I'm after some help, I have a 9500 and I'm going to ebay it along with accessories but want to delete all private data from it leaving no trace but leaving the extra games on I have and theme I run. How easy is this to do an can someone give me a step by step, will it delete its bis setup or is that linked to the sim tel number?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 05:47 AM
    05-22-09 07:12 AM
    I would just wipe the device and leave it to the person who buys it to add the themes, etc. To wipe the device go to options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld. This will wipe the device to out of the box condition. Hope this helps...

05-22-09 07:16 AM
    I would just wipe the device and leave it to the person who buys it to add the themes, etc. To wipe the device go to options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld. This will wipe the device to out of the box condition. Hope this helps...
    great idea :}
    05-22-09 07:29 AM
    To wipe the device go to options>security options>general settings>menu>wipe handheld. This will wipe the device to out of the box condition. Hope this helps...

Many thanks by out of the box condition I assume me mean it leaves the os alone at the one I'm currently running

05-22-09 07:57 AM
    Many thanks by out of the box condition I assume me mean it leaves the os alone at the one I'm currently running
    yup... it should.
    05-22-09 08:32 AM
    Just wipe the the storm. After the wipe everything is back to its default settings. So no calendar entries, contacts third party apps... etc.

Don't worry, the OS remain the same as the one you loaded.
    05-22-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD