Does anyone think we'll ever get a CDMA (Verizon) Blackberry with the same size and measurements (phone size, screen size, keyboard size) as the Bold???

I'm due for an upgrade in January (love my Storm, so I see no reason to purchase Storm 2) and I'm just hoping for a whisper of something along the lines of the Bold for Verizon before that time. If not, I'll prolly get the Tour. If so, i'll be holding off until that device is released!
    07-17-09 11:05 AM
    have you even looked at the tour....
    07-17-09 11:14 AM
    Of course. In store, read every review, peeped a many youtube video. The Tour is bigger than the Curve yet still much smaller than the Bold. Screen size is smaller. Keyboard is smaller. Phone measurements are smaller. I know all about the Tour, and as far as size goes, its no Blackberry Bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 01:55 PM
    they are almost identical...maybe 2mm here and there different is all. Screen is better on the tour than the bold.

Check out the comparison here
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry | Wireless Handheld Devices, Software & Services from Research In Motion (RIM)
    07-17-09 02:08 PM
    Screen is better on the tour than the bold.
    That is purely subjective... based on the fact that it is 10% smaller, I say the Tour is the big loser in that category. It may have slightly better contrast, but if its too small to comfortably browse the web, its a big waste.
    07-17-09 02:21 PM
    have you even looked at the tour....
    The tour is a lot smaller than the bold

07-17-09 03:36 PM
    The tour is a lot smaller than the bold

Yea the Tour is a lot smaller. And the size of the screen is much more noticeable than the quality differences in the 2 screens. I just feel that each carrier should have devices in each size category.

07-19-09 07:12 PM
    I hate the buttons on the tour, versus the button on the bold, which I love.
    07-19-09 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD