I am currently running the 5.0.0.140, I was just wondering if verizon would releasing a official v5.0 anytime soon. I loved some of the features on 5.0.0.140 but I would also like for it to get better. For instance it won't allow me to play any of my music of videos.
    07-29-09 02:21 PM
    They probably will, but it will likely be a couple of months before they approve/release it. It took them 6 months to move off of .75. Some carrier will approve a 5.0 version, probably much sooner than verizon and that leaked OS will run fine.
    07-29-09 02:27 PM
    Im sure 5.0 will be official after the S2 is released, until then I wouldnt count on it.
    07-29-09 02:29 PM
    Im sure 5.0 will be official after the S2 is released, until then I wouldnt count on it.
    +1
    5.0 would be a GREAT selling point for the Storm 2
    07-29-09 02:39 PM
    The guy who delivered my stove from Sears says he talked to his brother who spoke to a Verizon rep and it will be out by the end of the month.
    07-29-09 02:42 PM
    yeah, i don't think there will be a 5.0 release until at least 4 or 6 months after the storm 2 is released. for any device, not just for the storm. the curve and pearl flip have 4.7 builds in testing currently, so idk if they have intentions of releasing ANY 5.0 updates for current devices.
    07-29-09 02:43 PM
    STICKY TO AVOID STUPID THREADS.. just my 2 cents especially after patches made an official comment
    07-29-09 02:44 PM
    The guy who delivered my stove from Sears says he talked to his brother who spoke to a Verizon rep and it will be out by the end of the month.
    +1!
    My friend's brother's girlfriend's aunt's pizza delivery guy heard from his dad's boss' "life partner's" tennis coach that the bagger at the local grocery store has an uncle that got 5.0 two weeks ago on his APPLE Storm 3!
    07-29-09 02:53 PM
    Based on Einstein's theory of special relativity, it has already been released. Unfortunately for you, it is in a time that has not yet occurred for you, but also in a time where it has occurred thousand of years ago for others. It also depends what universe you are in. In your universe, likely not, but in alternate universes, 6.0 has already been released. So the answer is both yes, and no. Hope that clarifies it for you.
    07-29-09 02:54 PM
    Based on Einstein's theory of special relativity, it has already been released. Unfortunately for you, it is in a time that has not yet occurred for you, but also in a time where it has occurred thousand of years ago for others. It also depends what universe you are in. In your universe, likely not, but in alternate universes, 6.0 has already been released. So the answer is both yes, and no. Hope that clarifies it for you.
    I think I agree but I'm not sure I understand
    07-29-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD