I must concur with the rest of the crew; don't do anything nuts with it and, aside for something unforeseen ocurring, you will go the distance and beyond.

You might get frustrated from major dust proliferation, though. LOL!!!
    05-13-09 04:32 PM
    This is not a bash session....my last phone was a
    LG flip...solid little phone took a beating and barely
    Lasted my two year contract...by the end the battery
    Was glued on and the charger had to be just right...
    I don't think my storm will make it, I have insurance
    So 50 bucks will get me a new one, but does anyone
    Feel the storm can handle 2 two years of normal use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I don't know...it might just be me but I have yet to find a phone that last 2 years until the contract is up. I really don't think they make cell phones to last. I only hope my Storm last that long!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 04:46 PM
    I have my old bb pearl 8100 from 2006! Still good as ever with only minor scratches.I use it as a backup phone till this day. Only phone that has lasted me along time. I take care of my phones but im not ocd about them. And yes, its been through **** and back, fell in water etc. Now my old motorola razor, that didnt last long lol As for the 8900 i have now, i guess time will tell..
    Last edited by Alexandrak; 05-13-09 at 07:36 PM.
    05-13-09 07:33 PM
    I think if your phone makes it through the first month without a hardware problem (non-clicking screen, etc. . .) then as long as you take reasonable precautions (don't swim with it, play dodgeball with it, etc. . .) I haven't seen anything which shouldn't last 2 years.
    05-13-09 07:43 PM
    Nope...not a chance
    05-13-09 08:19 PM
    wow...after reading threw this post it is a little scary reading about the way people feel about there phones. I have always thought of my phone as a tool but some people sound like they think of there phone as a friend.
    i cant see the phone lasting for the two year renew period... i can see the screen click breaking, and water and crud getting clogged in the area around the screen. I do however wish that some one would pm me in two years to see what happened to my storm. I also agree with the poster who feels That most of the returns were for fixes to software and not actual hardware problems.

please do not take offense to the begining of this post feel free to treat your stuff as you want these things cost big money and money hasnt grown on trees in years (i know)
    05-13-09 11:56 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD