View Poll Results: Are your buttons Wiggly?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!

32 59.26%
  • no

22 40.74%
    I know this has been talked about, with buttons falling off. The two center buttons on my storm are actually very sturdy, but the SEND(green) and END (red) button are very wiggly, and im just curious as to how many people actually have this problem. I really don't want to bring my storm back, because i don't have any problems with it except for this one. Let me know your thoughts.
    01-15-09 05:54 PM
    I'm in the same boat you are...
    01-15-09 06:06 PM
    im actually very surprised, because the phones build quality is solid, these things feel like they were glued on.
    01-15-09 06:07 PM
    My first Storm had an end button that was falling off. The current device I am using is much better.
    01-15-09 06:41 PM
    My first Storm had an end button that was falling off. The current device I am using is much better.
    when you say much better, im assuming you still have somewhat of an issue with the buttons?
    01-15-09 06:51 PM
    My first Storm had wobbly buttons but the newer build one I have now is a lot more stable.
    01-15-09 06:57 PM
    The send button is just a tad wobbly, the rest of the buttons seem to be pretty stable...
    01-15-09 07:06 PM
    Actually, in my case I been using the holster since I bought it from the store and had no problem with a wiggly hard key but about a week ago I started to use the pouch out of the box and found my END button really loose. Maybe my pouch has something to do with this. When I started using it I had to put some force into putting it into the pouch but now its fitted and slides in perfectly.
    01-15-09 07:22 PM
    Middle two are solid, the end and send keys are wobbly but it doesn't bother me unless they stop working or fall off completely.
    01-15-09 07:26 PM
    Slightly loose but nowher close to falling off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 07:37 PM
    This is my first time hearing about this problem. I have quite a few friends that have the storm and the drop theirs lot and never had buttons fall off.
    Wil

I know this has been talked about, with buttons falling off. The two center buttons on my storm are actually very sturdy, but the SEND(green) and END (red) button are very wiggly, and im just curious as to how many people actually have this problem. I really don't want to bring my storm back, because i don't have any problems with it except for this one. Let me know your thoughts.
    01-15-09 07:49 PM
    This is my first time hearing about this problem. I have quite a few friends that have the storm and the drop theirs lot and never had buttons fall off.
    Wil

your lucky if your buttons don't wiggle, ive had my storm for only a few days and i love it, but right when i got it, i put it in a silicone case, and then afterwards i applied a screen protector to protect it to the fullest extent, ive never dropped it or mistreated it, im decently delicate with it...i think its a fairly common problem.
    01-15-09 08:20 PM
    Mine are not loose at all.... just a little recessed compared to the two center buttons.
    01-15-09 08:48 PM
    I actually do not have any wiggly buttons. I feel that the hardware of my storm is almost perfect. barely any dust on the screens, just a little on the side that cling onto the screen protector(since I didn't put it on that well).
    01-15-09 09:04 PM
    Wow I didn't think that this poll would swing this way.
    01-15-09 09:08 PM
    Mine are stable... For now. They just feel a little flimsy, RIM should have made it more stable in the first place

01-15-09 09:09 PM
    Mine are kinda loose but not near as bad as my last phone.
    01-15-09 09:19 PM
    Everyone does realize that the two center button are actually just one button with a seam doen the middle. That might be why it feels sturdier than the other end keys.
    In any case, my buttons are all fine. My Curve keys wobbled more than these ones do.
    01-15-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD