Just wondering how many other peoples screens wiggle, and how bad the wiggle is? my screen wiggles to the left and right, and up and down. its not much but it kind of pisses me off. i feel like its getting worse. anyone else having similar experiences?
    12-01-08 09:43 PM
    I don't feel like it's getting worse but I think everyone's screen wiggles since everyone's phone has the gaps.
    12-01-08 09:44 PM
    same i think it getting worst is in my head u dont notice the little things untill u nit pick everything once u get use to the phone well thats how i work anyways lol
    12-01-08 09:58 PM
    I'm getting a new phone and I have the wiggle. My friends storm does NOT wiggle and clicks very nicely.
    12-01-08 10:08 PM
    damn, Verizon needs to start producing some consistently good-clicking, minimal gap phones!
    12-01-08 10:10 PM
    damn, Verizon needs to start producing some consistently good-clicking, minimal gap phones!
    Verizon? They just sell them. RIM is responsible for design and manufacturing.
    12-02-08 07:18 AM
    i thought mine felt a bit wiggly, after i put my case on that i ordered i felt that the phone was more durable and it doesn't feel as wiggly to me anymore
    12-02-08 07:34 AM
    i thought mine felt a bit wiggly, after i put my case on that i ordered i felt that the phone was more durable and it doesn't feel as wiggly to me anymore
    mine's the same way. when i put the case on i felt more secure about it
    12-02-08 08:02 AM
    I just noticed mine wiggles too?
    12-03-08 06:26 PM
    my wiggle def was getting worst was not in my head new phone should be here friday i will report back and see if the new one wiggles as much
    12-03-08 06:46 PM
    Just wondering how many other peoples screens wiggle, and how bad the wiggle is? my screen wiggles to the left and right, and up and down. its not much but it kind of pisses me off. i feel like its getting worse. anyone else having similar experiences?
    Seriously, the screen isn't supposed to move around? Mine clicks just fine but the screen really wiggles. Has since day one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 06:55 PM
    mine wiggles too. i hope it's not getting worse!
    12-03-08 07:26 PM
    Oh my god, what will everyone complain about next?! We've been using the phone for almost 2 weeks now and some of us have basically had it in our hands nearly every waking moment (those of us who use it for business). They've been dropped multiple times, and RIM has put them through just about as many tests as possible to make sure it won't just fall apart in your hands. There's a wiggle but it's no big deal...stop being paranoid.

Sorry if this came off bitchy, it wasn't meant to.
    12-03-08 07:28 PM
    Lol I find it funny that no one mentioned this before. A week or so out and no one mentions that the screen wiggles slightly. Btw, nice word wiggles hehe. I would have went with like slides or whatnot. But wiggle is so much cooler ^^
    12-03-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD