newbie..... but just asking is there anyway you can make a storm use wi-fi by plugging something into it so it can use wi-fi..........stupid question i am sure but worth i try
    If you can plz tell me or post a link ty
    02-05-09 03:50 PM
    As far as I know there is no WI-FI and what I've read probably never.. But never say never..
    02-05-09 03:53 PM
    nope, not possible, sorry.
    02-05-09 03:54 PM
    there's one of you on every forum. I never search for threads just to get people like you's panties in a bunch.
    02-05-09 04:01 PM
    alfman20 start here with your search (many wifi threads already):

http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php?f=86
    Last edited by crackberryfan; 02-05-09 at 04:09 PM.
    02-05-09 04:02 PM
    Wow, did you guys even read his post? It seems if he's asking if there's some sort of wifi peripheral he can plug into the storm to allow it to have wifi access. I haven't seen this question before, and it's certainly not a "OMGz CAN I MAEK THE STROM HAVE TEH WIFI!!?!?!?".

To the OP, there are wifi SD cards, but I do not know of any that exist in the microSD format... actually, I just found this one: msmobiles.com - Spectec launches microSD Wi-Fi card with 802.11g support - SDW823 !

I don't know if the Storm can integrate with it, though.
    02-05-09 04:07 PM
    Wow, did you guys even read his post? It seems if he's asking if there's some sort of wifi peripheral he can plug into the storm to allow it to have wifi access. I haven't seen this question before, and it's certainly not a "OMGz CAN I MAEK THE STROM HAVE TEH WIFI!!?!?!?".

To the OP, there are wifi SD cards, but I do not know of any that exist in the microSD format... actually, I just found this one: msmobiles.com - Spectec launches microSD Wi-Fi card with 802.11g support - SDW823 !

I don't know if the Storm can integrate with it, though.
    Point well taken, but the bottom line initial reaction remains valid: there are posts on this same general topic that can be found via search. For example:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...d-card-122795/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/wif...d-card-124713/
    02-05-09 04:15 PM
    SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH!!!! How many times do we have to ask this SAME question!!!
    ...probably about as many times as we have to read these kind of replies...@#$!
    02-05-09 04:24 PM
    ok newbie ty for help ...........newbie told u
    02-05-09 04:35 PM
    ...probably about as many times as we have to read these kind of replies...@#$!
    there's one of you on every forum. I never search for threads just to get people like you's panties in a bunch.
    You might want to rethink reply's like these. Someday, you really may want help, but ... alas, you are on too many ignore lists. LOL
    02-05-09 04:42 PM
    You might want to rethink reply's like these. Someday, you really may want help, but ... alas, you are on too many ignore lists. LOL
    ...this place is just crawling with love! Muah!
    02-05-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD