At the office I use MS Office-Outlook and I need e-mails forwarded to the BB when I'm out of the office which is 3-4 times a day.
    For some reason I will only get one or 2 e-mails on the Storm and when I get back to the office I will notice the other 5-10 e-mails on my Outlook.
    How do I make sure that I'm receiving/forwarded ALL and any e-mails to the BB Storm?
    09-18-09 07:26 AM
    In Outlook go to the properties of your email account, select 'more settings' then the 'advanced' tab. At the bottom you will see 'Delivery' and then select 'Leave a copy on the server' and set 'Remove from server after...' to one day.

Your blackberry is polling your mailserver for new mail, but your outlook is pulling them off before it gets a chance to get them.
    09-18-09 07:37 AM
    At the office I use MS Office-Outlook and I need e-mails forwarded to the BB when I'm out of the office which is 3-4 times a day.
    For some reason I will only get one or 2 e-mails on the Storm and when I get back to the office I will notice the other 5-10 e-mails on my Outlook.
    How do I make sure that I'm receiving/forwarded ALL and any e-mails to the BB Storm?
    why don't you use bb redirector, it sounds like you are trying to forward incoming emails by using a rule but redirector works and I haven't had any problems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 08:23 AM
    Well.....what I want is redundancy.
    I want the e-mails to show up on BOTH the BB and Outlook.

Thanks
    Last edited by vito117; 09-18-09 at 08:33 AM.
    09-18-09 08:29 AM
    By using BB Redirector, the emails do show up on both the BB and on the computer, and it avoids having to setup any rules/alerts. It also stops redirecting when the phone is connected to the computer, while you are in the office, if you prefer.
    09-18-09 08:44 AM
    also shutting down your outlook while you are away has helped me with this problem.
    09-18-09 10:14 AM
    In Outlook go to the properties of your email account, select 'more settings' then the 'advanced' tab. At the bottom you will see 'Delivery' and then select 'Leave a copy on the server' and set 'Remove from server after...' to one day.

Your blackberry is polling your mailserver for new mail, but your outlook is pulling them off before it gets a chance to get them.
    mostly correct. Definitely set Outlook to leave a copy on the server, but I would leave out the "Delete from server after 1 day" part. Reason being is if there is any weird kind of delay between RIM and your email, then Outlook will send a "remove from server" command after 1 day that basically kills any chance you'll get the message on your phone.

What I do, on the flip side of that coin, is check the "delete from server when deleted from "delete items"" so that my server inbox isn't loaded with a bunch of old crap that i've already deleted in Outlook.
    09-18-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD