Well, I'm on my 2nd storm as of today at 8pm. But for some reason, when I go to crackberry.com on my storm, it loads the full site. m.crackberry.com wap.crackberry.com and mobile.crackberry.com all come back as unavailable. Whats going on?
    03-14-09 02:10 AM
    From your phone...Go to Blackberry Launchers (edlindustries.com)and download the crackberry forum launcher
    03-14-09 02:55 AM
    Is it just me or does it take forever for crackberry to load on my storm? (currently running os .109)

Can someone give me a more efficient way to view/post on cb from my storm

Thank you
    03-14-09 06:34 AM
    03-14-09 06:36 AM
    Clear your cache first.

Then go to m.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 06:38 AM
    In you browser go to options>general settings>scroll down to browser identification and make sure that it is set to blackberry. The make sure you are going to the site crucial pointed out.

03-14-09 06:43 AM
    In you browser go to options>general settings>scroll down to browser identification and make sure that it is set to blackberry. The make sure you are going to the site crucial pointed out.

thanks for all responses, it worked!
    03-14-09 02:08 PM
    Well, I'm on my 2nd storm as of today at 8pm. But for some reason, when I go to crackberry.com on my storm, it loads the full site. m.crackberry.com wap.crackberry.com and mobile.crackberry.com all come back as unavailable. Whats going on?
    mobile.crackberry.com will not work becuase it is the wrong site lmao

m.crackberry.com

03-14-09 02:41 PM
    Along the lines of the mobile site I've noticed in the last few days the mobile version of the crackberry blog won't format properly in the BB browser. It displays all the raw code. Any insights?

03-14-09 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD