I have seen lots of posts on who got the storm and who ordered the storm for next week but, is there anyone that wanted the storm on release but was denied?

Please share what happened and rant away
    11-22-08 11:27 AM
    Technically im still on the loop according to best buy verizon hasnt approved or denied my contract extension so im really screwed at the moment lol
    11-22-08 11:28 AM
    i was in there, i took a number, guarenteed a storm, played with it for about a half hour, wasn't sure if i wanted one, so i just left
    11-22-08 11:31 AM
    I ordered mine on Thursday night with guaranteed Saturday shipping. Well the telesales rep didn't enter my order in. So now I have to wait until Monday to talk with this guy plus when he puts my order in, I will no longer get my Storm even by Thursday. I will probably get it after 12/15.

I was guaranteed Saturday shipping. I would have been happy with Thursday. But now I have to wait close to a month.

I understand you may sell out at some point on opening day but when my order was taken before most people and I still have to wait, kind of pisses me off.
    11-22-08 11:38 AM
    I love how much the word guaranteed has been thrown around during this launch.

I think a lot of people were guaranteed things that never happened. It really devalued the word and screwed several people.
    11-22-08 12:02 PM
    i still haven't ordered one, don't know if i'll get one now, i need a new phone and can't wait another month after waiting this long. I'm going to get a used curve.

it is my fault for not getting one though, stupid me for going to work.
    11-22-08 12:06 PM
    there are some good deals to be had on ebay if you are going to pick up a used curve.
    11-22-08 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD