Tried calling that number that Live posted as well.. No luck.. Just PM'd DuLac, but I'm sure he's swamped as well! AHHHH!!!!
    11-19-08 12:59 PM
    I called VZW's sales 800 number from the web site originally and she was just the person I got. After talking to her, she e-mailed me and that number was at the bottom of the correspondance. I have no personal connection to her other than my experience was extremely easy.

Try just calling the main number and see what happens. 1-800-256-4646
    Oh no, I'm grateful that you posted her extension especially since she said it was ok. I am just the typical 'crack' addict, I need it NOW!!! I'll keep trying her, or wait for DuLac to call, who wants it more?
    11-19-08 01:00 PM
    Oh no, I'm grateful that you posted her extension especially since she said it was ok. I am just the typical 'crack' addict, I need it NOW!!! I'll keep trying her, or wait for DuLac to call, who wants it more?
    As long as you get the Storm, that is what matters. I can PM her e-mail if you want to try that?
    11-19-08 01:14 PM
    i just spoke with customer service and she said her department will not take any phone orders ON friday! that is ridiculous.. this is ALL ridiculous
    11-19-08 11:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD