I'm becoming concerned that my local store may not have enough devices.
    11-19-08 10:19 AM
    1-800-688-9290 Ext 5722 She can help you. The best she can do is order it for you for Saturday delivery. Fed Ex to your home. Need to be eligible for upgrade or activating a new line. She was VERY helpful to me yesterday.
    11-19-08 10:24 AM
    ^I did the same thing but used a different Rep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 10:30 AM
    you think if i order one friday ill still get it saturday, I figured I would go to my local ver store friday morning, if they are sold out I can then call telesales and have it saturday. What do u guys think?
    Last edited by brichi; 11-19-08 at 10:41 AM.
    11-19-08 10:38 AM
    there's another thread that addresses the friday question. If you order at 12am friday morning, your order will b processed at 10am (that is midnight as soon as it turns friday...10am is after the sun comes up friday!) and shipped out for saturday delivery. something like that. I am calling to pre-order today...paying xtra for sat. delivery.

it'd be sick to be a fedex guy..i'd jack a BB, no lie. haha
    11-19-08 10:44 AM
    yea. i hope telesales has some reserved...
    11-19-08 10:53 AM
    Just placed my order for Saturday delivery. It was $20 extra but whats $20 to avoid the stress of dealing with instore lines, supply issues, and being AWOL at work for a few hours? Not to mention I'm having people over for dinner Friday night and I'm doing myself and them a favor by not having it in hand until Saturday morning.
    11-19-08 10:59 AM
    i'm ordering right...now. brb.
    11-19-08 11:02 AM
    Already orderd mine, calling back now to see if I can somehow push it to overnight shipping. The rep(s) I spoke to said the best they could do was 7-10 days. Wondering if it is due to me being an upgrade customer and not a new customer. Hmmmm.. Thoughts? Anyone else have success?
    11-19-08 11:09 AM
    Already orderd mine, calling back now to see if I can somehow push it to overnight shipping. The rep(s) I spoke to said the best they could do was 7-10 days. Wondering if it is due to me being an upgrade customer and not a new customer. Hmmmm.. Thoughts? Anyone else have success?
    Well, I set up my pre-order last Saturday with a Telesales agent who gave me the early upgrade (I am a VIP, although I don't know if that really matters or not) and I wasn't really supposed to get the upgrade until 2010. I paid for overnight shipping and am supposed to get it by Saturday morning, Fed Ex. 7 to 10 days is way to long. You might as well just stroll into the store if that's the case. By Monday or Tuesday, the rush will have died down, and you'll still be at the pad, twiddling your thumbs, waiting for the week to pass to get your Storm. Call telesales and get that rectified.
    11-19-08 11:18 AM
    I ordered mine last night, but the guy couldn't give me a time frame for delivery because they only set up the order but the actual order gets processed by a different department. He gave me a number, I am calling that number in a few to see when I can get it delivered. If it's 7-10 I am cancelling the order and going to order from a different CS number or have them make sure it's to me by Saturday.
    11-19-08 11:27 AM
    I hate living in Los Angeles when it comes to things like this. I called my local Verizon store and asked them if they will be opening an hour early on Friday for the Storm. As an indication of the demand, they are opening TWO hours earlier at 7AM. Good news is that I can get my storm an hour earlier. bad news is that i have to wake up an hour earlier.

Additionally, my local Verizon store is packed on a regular business day. I can only imagine what the line will be like when the Storm is released. There are usually around 15-20 people waiting in line at any given time. I can only expect this number to much greater on Friday. If the line is wayy too long, I may just opt to call a rep and have it delivered to me on Saturday.
    11-19-08 11:43 AM
    Just got a call from a Rep I have been working with, but did not place my order with. She informed me that SHE would call me on Friday and process my order herself so I could get it with 1-2 day shipping. MUCH better than 7-10 days. I think I am still going to call Friday morning to make sure it is processed ASAP. Seems like we all have our plans, hopefully everyones works out.. but not before mine lol
    11-19-08 11:49 AM
    ^IF it was me call Telesales and have them overnight the Storm phone. I was going to wait in line here in northern cali but my two local stores are very busy as well and its freezing in the morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 11:50 AM
    just ordered finally!!! said he will email me with tracking number by end of day. very happy right now. will b a long thursday and friday tho!
    11-19-08 11:55 AM
    I live in CT and I have had a few different things thrown my way. The MAIN rep I have been working with said I could take my VIP flyer to any store. However, most of the other reps seem hesitant about it, but then again, they are the ones who told me 7-10 day shipping was all I could get even though I now have some better info. SO CONFUSED!

PS - I live in the Northeast - It's always cold and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    11-19-08 11:58 AM
    just ordered finally!!! said he will email me with tracking number by end of day. very happy right now. will b a long thursday and friday tho!
    Did you order from the rep whose extension is posted above?
    11-19-08 12:00 PM
    Just go in on friday morning and grab your storm ! its only going to be a problem in like LA , NY , areas like that . so it will all be good .
    11-19-08 12:13 PM
    1-800-688-9290 Ext 5722 Try this number. As long as your eligible for an upgrade she can help you. If you are not eligible, you have to go through Customer Service first.

The only other thought might be if there is a limit to the number of phones available for Saturday and once they have reached that limit, the next shipments are 7-10 days???I called yesterday morning and had no problem getting the $20 next day shipping so I will get it from Fed Ex Saturday. I will be getting my tracking number Friday once the phone has shipped.

Hope that helps.
    11-19-08 12:19 PM
    Please let me know if the number I am giving for my rep works. It is a female. If it doesn't, I'll stop giving it to people, but it should work and she said I was ok with giving it out as long as the customers are either activating a new line or are eligible for an upgrade. Anyone that needs to either negotiate an early upgrade or has different scenario needs to go through Customer Service first.
    11-19-08 12:24 PM
    I am eligible for early upgrade thru the VIP Flyer that I recieved.. at least thats what I was told by numerous reps.. But I ordered mine yesterday as well, so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to secure the next day shipping.. Thanks for the number! I will post how I make out!
    11-19-08 12:25 PM
    Man get in touch with DuLac. Just search forum, he will get it for you.

I did my order thought him. He was very helpful.
    11-19-08 12:49 PM
    Man get in touch with DuLac. Just search forum, he will get it for you.

I did my order thought him. He was very helpful.
    I pm'd him yesterday but haven't heard back, been trying to call the woman whose extension Live posted but she doesn't seem to be available...
    11-19-08 12:54 PM
    what to do what to do...
    11-19-08 12:56 PM
    I pm'd him yesterday but haven't heard back, been trying to call the woman whose extension Live posted but she doesn't seem to be available...
    I called VZW's sales 800 number from the web site originally and she was just the person I got. After talking to her, she e-mailed me and that number was at the bottom of the correspondance. I have no personal connection to her other than my experience was extremely easy. I try to help out sales people when I have a good shopping experience.

Try just calling the main number and see what happens. 1-800-256-4646
    Last edited by Livefit2001; 11-19-08 at 01:00 PM.
    11-19-08 12:58 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD