My ex sent me one last Thursday and told me to wait til Christmas but I seriously couldn't help myself. I don't even think the FedEx guy made it outta my driveway before I opened that box lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 12:40 AM
    got one for my bf for christmas
    12-26-08 12:51 AM
    Haha I like all the posts about giving fedex break ... I'm just playin ... my rents were delaying me ordering it for grades to come out otherwise I would have ordered it on like the 16th when I finished exams.

Actually got it about 30 minutes ago and with the exception of me spending 10minutes trying to exit the landscape menu screen its good haha. I finally realized that it keeps that up there and switches when you flip it up oops.
    12-26-08 04:20 PM
    I got mine on Monday and I love it!!!!!
    12-26-08 05:40 PM
    got mine foe Christmas my mom bought it for me
    12-26-08 06:26 PM
    My local VZW store had no inventory and was only taking orders on Monday, but claimed it would be delivered directly to my home by the 24th. Well, due to weather and other transportation issues, it arrived at the local FedEx distribution facility on the 24th, but after the Express van left. When I called FedEx, they told me I wouldn't see it before Monday.

Imagine my surprise when a FedEx van pulled into my driveway at 0830 Christmas morning . . .

12-26-08 09:10 PM
    Ihave wanted one but was gonna wait until Jan 15 when I get the ne2 upgrade but called today and they let me upgrade today. Should have it by Tuesday.
    12-26-08 09:29 PM
    Getting one for Christmas is like getting coal in your stocking. You don't know all the trouble you are getting yourself into!!! ;-)
    12-27-08 03:58 AM
    Be patient with it. There is a learning curve. I love mine!

12-27-08 04:19 AM
    I did. Got it for myself. Not sure yet whether I will go to the curve

12-27-08 04:58 AM
    Mine is @ Fedex waiting for me ... stupid how they don't deliver on Christmas! boo
    wow least Im not alone mines is in transit somewhere gotta wait till monday/tuesday
    12-27-08 05:16 AM
    My girlfriend (sounds weird to say that at my age.lol) got one for Christmas. After using cell phones since their inception, it's her first BB. I set it all up for her with the optimal settings. She's a bit overwhelmed, but she's tech savvy so I expect her to catch on quickly.
    Oh yea..and her screen clicks much better than mine, which I got on release day. I never realized how easy it should be. Thinking seriously about ordering a replacement for mine. it's a shame, but I am concerned about getting one that may be worse or may get dust under the screen.
    Last edited by pmas; 12-27-08 at 05:38 AM.
    12-27-08 05:35 AM
    i got mine for christamas. but i dont like the texting i make too many typos and im really slow, im coming form an enV so im a noob to blackberries but i love it except for the messaging portion so i think i might switch to a curve
    12-27-08 06:19 AM
    why don't you give it a few days to get acquainted with the touch screen? If you open an email and just start typing, you will get the hang of it. It took me about a week to become efficient with it. Now I can type just as fast as with my previous BB, if not faster with SureType.
    12-27-08 08:09 AM
    I got one for Christmas but not from myself or a relative . I finally convinced my boss that they would be an excellent company phone and I got mine on the 26th.

12-27-08 08:47 AM
    I got mine on the 26 Verizon unlocked

12-27-08 12:58 PM
    why don't you give it a few days to get acquainted with the touch screen? If you open an email and just start typing, you will get the hang of it. It took me about a week to become efficient with it. Now I can type just as fast as with my previous BB, if not faster with SureType.
    Well I like to use the landscape are you used to that too?

12-27-08 01:22 PM
    I got mine for xmas

12-27-08 01:51 PM
    haha i got mine on christmas day!!
    Im already addicted to this thing
    12-27-08 04:57 PM
    I bought it for myself as an early Christmas/having good semester grades gift.
    12-27-08 10:43 PM
    Got mine the day after Christmas. This thing is great. Have a good New Year all!!!
    12-28-08 12:22 AM
    after my dad having a nextel for the last 7 or 8 years I finally convinced him to switch onto my family plan and he got his Storm today...walked into Best Buy and about 30 mins later walked out with it fully functional and all of his numbers transferred over to the Storm. He needs to use the nextel for work for the next 8 months till he retires so what I did was give him an old boost mobile sim card I had laying around and got that hooked up for him so he can use that for the direct connect till he retires and the Storm as a main phone. I've been teaching him how to use it and he is catching on pretty fast. Its cool to see his eyes light up with happiness when he is playing with it...that alone was worth it to add him onto my plan
    12-28-08 12:35 AM
    I got mine and it works great

12-28-08 12:48 AM
    got mine xmas eve. it was a lot of anticipation behind it
    12-28-08 02:16 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD