View Poll Results: What's your monthly cost (calling plan only) and your 2yr upgrade eligibility date

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • <$60 a month and upgrade between 1/09 to 6/09

1 5.88%
  • <$60 a month and upgrade between 7/09 to 12/09

1 5.88%
  • <$60 and upgrade on or after 1/10

0 0%
  • >$60 a month and upgrade between 1/09 to 6/09

5 29.41%
  • >$60 a month and upgrade between 7/09 to 12/09

8 47.06%
  • >$60 a month and upgrade on or after 1/10

2 11.76%
    Please respond if you have received the pre-holiday, free early upgrade flyer in the mail.

...check your mailbox today if you haven't received one yet.
    Last edited by goesquik; 11-15-08 at 06:03 PM.
    11-15-08 05:47 PM
    Haven't got one yet here, even though I should be eligible (according to the other threads). I hope I get one on Monday. That flier waives the early upgrade fee, right?
    11-15-08 05:49 PM
    Haven't gotten one and was told by mid-west marketing dept. that I would not be getting one because it's a scam (in her opinion). She asked if I could fax a copy of the flier to her, but as I don't have one, I can't do that.
    11-15-08 06:06 PM
    I just called CS (again) and they are aware of the promotion. CS even knows about the white bow on the front of the flier and which phones are on printed on the back.

This is not a scam. Plus, I've never heard of a scam involving sending out fliers across the U.S. and not asking the recipient to DO anything: just visit a nearby VZW store. There is no number to call to buy something or no website address to go to. Its just an ad. Plain and simple. I'm sure that VZW lady told you exactly what you said she did, but she's 100% incorrect.

I'd fax it to her if I could, but a photo of it is posted elsewhere on this forum. Maybe you can e-mail it to her.
    11-15-08 06:22 PM
    I got the flier yesterday and it says I'm eligible for an early upgrade, although I just got a Palm Centro in April. On the Verizon website, it says I'm not eligible until 2010, but according to what I was sent, for my number only, I can do the early upgrade at the 2 year pricing. I guess I'll see Friday when I go!
    11-15-08 06:43 PM
    I got the flier yesterday and it says I'm eligible for an early upgrade, although I just got a Palm Centro in April. On the Verizon website, it says I'm not eligible until 2010, but according to what I was sent, for my number only, I can do the early upgrade at the 2 year pricing. I guess I'll see Friday when I go!
    I got 2 fliers yesterday. I have one line, my wife has 2 lines and the fliers say that all 3 lines are eligible.

Friday, I will be in the store to upgrade 2 lines. I will get one for me and one for my sister and have her pay me $100 for the Storm.

And the Brother of the Year Award goes to........
    11-16-08 07:42 AM
    Really, if u can catch someone nice enough at telesales, I believe you may be able to upgrade early anyway. While I am a VIP, I don't know if that is the real reason why I was able to upgrade. I spoke with an agent a week ago and she took my info. and explained she'd call me when she could pre-order. Well, she called me yesterday morning and took all my info. so I am all set. I wasn't due for an upgrade until 2010, and I didn't get any flier. So if I were you, I'd call telesales until I got ahold of someone who was willing to help me out. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 08:14 AM
    I got one for my wifes line. She upgraded about 4 months ago and signed a 2 year contract. Some how on the website it shows the new contract end date, but it still shows she can upgrade to a new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD