I'm crawling around through this thing like I've never had a cellphone in my entire life...The OS is fine for me I hit the wrong button every other keystroke,,,,so I'm goin nowhere fast....I'd be faster with smoke signals....I miss my solid curve,,,it was like zipity zip zip on the curve....but im so shallow im just gonna keep this thing because of the cool factor....not a practical decission by far.....anyone else feel me?
    11-22-08 11:22 AM
    just because you aren't competent doesn't mean its a bad phone. It takes some getting used to, you'll get faster as time goes on. The keyboard on the curve is A LOT smaller than on the storm so it would take getting used to anyway. Just give it a week and then let us know how you're doing.
    11-22-08 11:25 AM
    Learning curve.

/that is all
    11-22-08 11:26 AM
    Slow? Mine seems to be going fast. All I did was a few battery pulls before messing with it and havent had any issues.
    11-22-08 11:28 AM
    yeah it took me a few hours to get used to acually pressing the screen. now i can type as fast as i did on my treo.
    11-22-08 11:32 AM
    to you guys that say youre getting faster and such,,can you guys type on keyboards without looking? m curious,,cause im lousy at that too...i was just good on the curve
    11-22-08 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD