I can't get past the White Screen. It will white screen for a few minutes and then restart and white screen some more. No error message. This happened after trying to unload some apps through DM.
    This is a company phone.
    Should I follow the steps in the "How do I Recover a Dead Blackberry?" thread?
    08-06-09 02:15 PM
    Well this certainly is not very fun. For the record the command line DOS thing described in the How do I thread didnt work for me. I went to lecture 12 of Blackberry 101. right now my phone is stuck at 84% activation. I dont know what to expect after that.
    08-06-09 03:57 PM
    start over, read directions carefully. I have done this five or six times without a hitch
    08-06-09 04:00 PM
    start over, read directions carefully. I have done this five or six times without a hitch
    It has booted up now. I went through the 101 lesson and loaded a clean OS. The phone turned on booted up whatever. now it is just stuck on activation. 84%.

I did have a time plugging in the usb and hitting next at within that 1/10 second time frame.

What is synchronizing service desktop anyway? Can i unplug this thing from my cpu yet?
    08-06-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD