theres a thread in general blackberry discussion called 'who is crucial'

so far we have nothing.

ha
    11-19-08 09:22 PM
    and yes, he is the man.
    11-19-08 09:23 PM
    link? what rep from bb?
    No link, but like i said in another post...i went to my local BB and the blackberry rep was there setting up the section for the storm. I asked her a couple of questions, like, will bb have them on friday?..yes. How does the pre-order work? She said, whoever signed up first; it goes by the date(NOV.6), which was the first day of pre-order at best buy, and by the time on the reciept. Then i asked her about the OS version...she said it was the latest, .81. She also said to download 4.7(desk top manager). She said it was very important! It will check for software updates, while you sync your storm for the first time. Thats all she told me.
    11-19-08 09:23 PM
    it has the latest update, my verizon store already opened one, but its not on display yet. They let me play with it for 10 min its pretty amazing i think im going to have to grab one friday
    11-19-08 09:38 PM
    I don't think there is "Proof" really. I think we are making assumptions based on the fact that some of the insiders let on that there are at least 2 newer versions of the OS since .65. I Don't think anyone with cred has said for a fact the phone would be released with a newer OS, just that it was possible.
    True... check out my post though... it's not proof that it will come with this version, just proof that a newer version exists.
    11-19-08 09:41 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD