I have searched on here and also googled. i am looking for a good website to get tv episodes and movies that i can watch on the storm.

videos4blackberry.com for some reason does not load anything, i dont know if others have experienced similar problems.

bbvideos.wordpress.com this site worked for me for the couple family guy episodes i was able to get but cant get any of the saved by the bell episodes or anything else

if someone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it, thanks
    06-16-09 11:18 AM
    that's because the correct site is videos4blackberry.info
    Try and see if u can load it; it works fine for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 11:25 AM
    I have searched on here and also googled. i am looking for a good website to get tv episodes and movies that i can watch on the storm.

videos4blackberry.com for some reason does not load anything, i dont know if others have experienced similar problems.

bbvideos.wordpress.com this site worked for me for the couple family guy episodes i was able to get but cant get any of the saved by the bell episodes or anything else

You have the address wrong for the videos4bb site. it is .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. -.

Note that on the vidoes4bb site, you cannot download OTA, you must download to your PC and transfer from there. I suggest giving it another try, it's a very good site.
    06-16-09 11:28 AM
    it must be my computer because that website looks great like it has tons of episodes but my computer does not seem to load the pages. grrr
    06-16-09 11:33 AM
    Get yourself a good Newsgroup subscription. All the tv shows you could want.
    06-16-09 11:54 AM
    newsgroup?
    06-16-09 11:57 AM
    also you could try podTropolis I haven't tried it but they seem to have alot
    06-16-09 12:48 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/my-...ighlight=movie

lots of movies here
    search the forums for even more threads like this one
    06-16-09 01:33 PM
    i good place to look is in the clicks picks of the week on the home screen for crackberry. Thats where i have gotten some (deadliest catch)

it brings you right to a website that tells you where to get them
    06-16-09 01:35 PM

Download www.utorrent.com on your computer. Bookmark www.btjunkie.com on your browser. Use btjunkie to search for movies. Just type in mp4 behind the name of the movie title your searching. There are hundreds to choose from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 03:30 PM
    vidpoint.webs.com
    06-16-09 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD