ssia all y'all

Edit - Thanks to all for help. FYI - In the setup icon on the home screen (that you most likely hid like I did) there is an Email Settings icon - clock on that and then click on your email addy that is in blue - scroll down.

SSIA = Subject Says It All
    Last edited by plifebryan; 05-22-09 at 12:53 PM. Reason: answer
    05-22-09 12:01 PM
    On the BIS under your email settings....wtf is ssia?
    05-22-09 12:02 PM
    ssia all y'all
    you can find it on the search function bout 4inches above where you clicked new thread.

im sorry but come on...people come here now and dont even attempt to search...try it then if you dont find it post.
    05-22-09 12:04 PM
    I believe SSIA is So Sorry in Advance. But, like said above it is under the email setup on BIS. There are several guides on this site if you need step-by-step. Good luck
    05-22-09 12:15 PM
    I dont know why I even keep coming back hoping that the Members of CB change but I guess they never will...
    Please ignore them and ask your questions away...If you keep getting A holes like the people flaming you to search come to BlackberryOS We never flame people for asking questions!!!

But to answer your question, you need to go onto the web because for some reason you cannot change that option from your phone.

Web site is https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Have fun and good luck.
    05-22-09 12:23 PM
    I dont know why I even keep coming back hoping that the Members of CB change but I guess they never will...
    Please ignore them and ask your questions away...If you keep getting A holes like the people flaming you to search come to BlackberryOS We never flame people for asking questions!!!

But to answer your question, you need to go onto the web because for some reason you cannot change that option from your phone.

Web site is https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

Have fun and good luck.

on my storm it can be changed from the phone, at least im 99% sure it can, under email setup..
    05-22-09 12:27 PM
    I did 2 searches before I posted this thread.

1) signature
    2) Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Came up with a lot of recent threads - didn;t see what I was looking for - maybe should have mentioned that before you jackals were let loose.

Will let you know what ssia is when I get my answer.
    05-22-09 12:36 PM
    Either sign on to BIS and change it there, or go to the email settings on your phone and change it. I do believe you were already given these two answers, though.
    05-22-09 12:38 PM
    I still can't find. I went to:

Messages on home screen then BB menu to Options then to Email Settings - dont see anything to change sig...
    05-22-09 12:44 PM
    SSIA - Definition by AcronymFinder

im guessing

SSIA Subject Says It All
    05-22-09 12:45 PM

Messages on home screen then BB menu to Options then to Email Settings - dont see anything to change sig...
    select the account you want to change it on, not sure without my phone in front of me. but you may have to select "edit" if your on the screen where you enter your email address, password etc.. thats it. you just have to scroll down to get the the signature part. its a little awkward to do on the storm...

in the seup folder is an icon for email settings.
    05-22-09 12:47 PM

Go to your Email Setup icon... the one where you originally set up your emails. You will be able to edit the signature for the BB email in there.
    05-22-09 12:47 PM
    I did 2 searches before I posted this thread.

1) signature
    2) Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Came up with a lot of recent threads - didn;t see what I was looking for - maybe should have mentioned that before you jackals were let loose.

Will let you know what ssia is when I get my answer.
    LOL. Probably need to search better. j/k. I did a search for "email signature" and the relevant thread came up about 7 threads down. Check it out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ackberry-4980/
    05-22-09 12:49 PM
    ssia all y'all

Click open "setup" folder
    Click "Email Settings"
    Click the BB menu button
    Click "Edit"

Scroll down to the SIGNATURE box,
    Click in the box, and put to what ever you want.

Click the BB Menu button, and click on Save.
    Hope this helps
    05-22-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD