I think I broke mine since all of a sudden it won't recognize my Storm when I plug it into my laptop. I was looking to get another OEM cable but can't find one anywhere. Any ideas?
    12-18-08 01:09 AM
    Search google for "USB A to micro B" without the quotes.
    12-18-08 01:12 AM
    I think I broke mine since all of a sudden it won't recognize my Storm when I plug it into my laptop. I was looking to get another OEM cable but can't find one anywhere. Any ideas?
    Try the crackberry store, or shopblackberry.com. Either one are good choices.
    12-18-08 01:13 AM
    There's really nothing different about OEM cables vs any other MicroUSB cable with a B type end on it that you might buy anywhere else. That's the beauty of a standard port, even if they use a less common version of it.
    12-18-08 01:34 AM
    There's really nothing different about OEM cables vs any other MicroUSB cable with a B type end on it that you might buy anywhere else. That's the beauty of a standard port, even if they use a less common version of it.
    Only part I'll disagree with you on is chargers. I've had some bad news bears situations with non-oem chargers.
    12-18-08 01:36 AM
    I got one off eBay think it was about 5 bucks. (OEM) works fine.
    12-18-08 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD