Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Verizonwireless.com

17 45.95%
  • Wait till im stateside and go to my local verizon store

16 43.24%
  • Don't bother with the storm

4 10.81%
    So i'm having a hard time choosing what to do, so im polling for peoples opinions. thanks all.
    12-31-08 07:02 AM
    Ummm...for??

Ohhhh....the Poll wasn't in the thread when I posted...lol
    12-31-08 07:03 AM
    It should also be noted im trying to get one before I go on leave. I'm mostly worried about getting a faulty unit.
    12-31-08 07:05 AM
    Please clarify your present situation. Where are you now? Also, is there a Best Buy close to you? If so, you should look into buying from them as many have found better service from them. Just a thought.
    12-31-08 09:23 AM
    There should be an option for "over the phone" since that is clearly the best option. Going into the verizon store might be the absolute worst option (second to going to Best Buy)
    12-31-08 09:25 AM
    Over the phone for me isnt an option at the moment, currently deployed to Okinawa, Japan. I'm trying to get a storm before I go on leave in the middle of january. There is a best buy near me, but oddly enough they dont have a verizon kiosk.
    12-31-08 09:28 AM
    i would too stay away from BestBuy. People have called VZW CS and have been been told to go back to BestBuy with there problems.
    12-31-08 09:29 AM
    another question too. Is the $99 with the data package does that include unlimited messaging because i hear yes and no from different people.
    12-31-08 09:45 AM
    Over the phone for me isnt an option at the moment, currently deployed to Okinawa, Japan. I'm trying to get a storm before I go on leave in the middle of january. There is a best buy near me, but oddly enough they dont have a verizon kiosk.
    my suggestion would be to order it online, then it should be at your residence when you get stateside again in Jan. That way you know you'll have it by then, rather than taking your chances at a store.
    12-31-08 09:55 AM
    my suggestion would be to order it online, then it should be at your residence when you get stateside again in Jan. That way you know you'll have it by then, rather than taking your chances at a store.
    see that was my exact thoughts.
    12-31-08 09:58 AM

Consider your present situation, I agree with Fyrecracker.
    12-31-08 10:28 AM
    @ VZW.com!
    12-31-08 10:38 AM
    You are unable to make an international phone call? Phone cards? Skype?
    12-31-08 10:51 AM
    I had to go out today and buy a phone card.
    12-31-08 10:22 PM
    online is the way to go
    12-31-08 10:35 PM
    I think im gonna go ahead and order it on the website. How long did it take everyones to ship that ordered?
    01-01-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD