i see they have the 4.7.0.75 and i wann know if they have another one out or have one coming out soon? im new to this to by the way
    04-24-09 08:31 AM
    Never. That's the best way to put it. Leaked os is where it's at.
    04-24-09 08:35 AM
    lol...hey, im new to the whole blackberry thing too, but your guess is just as good as everyone else's guess when verizion will release the new OS for the storms. i've been told by both tech's n store reps that is "coming soon" but i've heard that S**t sence Jan, so i've gave up hope on it....best bet, just download a leaked OS, n when the "offical" release comes just downgrade, upgrade, or whatever.....
    04-24-09 08:37 AM
    but then yet again, i can say it should be "coming soon" i was browsing the phones at the verizion store and the storms were runnin on .113, but i've heard that verizion shot down .113 so im confused!?!
    04-24-09 08:39 AM
    this is probably the easiest topic to search. No one knows when its coming out if ever. The people who do know, are not going to say. So just sit tight and be happy.
    04-24-09 08:41 AM
    I am with Telus and also waiting for an official update. The only new official update so far is with Bell ver. 122. Just a word of caution, there will be a people responding that "might" know that the official date is rolleyes:
    04-24-09 08:43 AM
    That's no fun. The new os is awsome. with .132 it's like a whole new phone.
    04-24-09 08:44 AM
    Lol if we only know this it will be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:47 AM
    I still have .75 on my phone and I have never had a problem. Verizon is taking their time for good reason. From what I've seen in these forums, those who have been using leaked os seem to be the users with problems.
    04-24-09 09:03 AM
    Honestly, as long as these leaks keep trickling in, I am no longer concerned with an official OS. For one thing, i think I will just be set up for disappointment by an official OS. There's no way that the official will fix EVERYTHING. so until we see a leak that is flawless (which I doubt we ever will) i'm not mad with the lack of official release.

the leaks are exciting. they're highly anticipated. and you know the official will be far behind the leaks anyway.

to answer your initial question, i reiterate what everyone else has said. no one knows when its coming. if ever.
    04-24-09 09:04 AM
    That's no fun. The new os is awsome. with .132 it's like a whole new phone.
    ditto that....what he said.
    04-24-09 09:38 AM
    Honestly, as long as these leaks keep trickling in, I am no longer concerned with an official OS. For one thing, i think I will just be set up for disappointment by an official OS. There's no way that the official will fix EVERYTHING. so until we see a leak that is flawless (which I doubt we ever will) i'm not mad with the lack of official release.

the leaks are exciting. they're highly anticipated. and you know the official will be far behind the leaks anyway.

to answer your initial question, i reiterate what everyone else has said. no one knows when its coming. if ever.
    ditto that...what he said.
    04-24-09 09:38 AM
    Ha these threads just keep poppin up.

04-24-09 09:44 AM
    I heard that RIM and VZW monitor this forum. Whenever someone asks (i.e., daily) when the next official OS is coming, they postpone release by 1 day. Last check, we're looking at a December 2010 update.
    04-24-09 10:00 AM
    I heard that RIM and VZW monitor this forum. Whenever someone asks (i.e., daily) when the next official OS is coming, they postpone release by 1 day. Last check, we're looking at a December 2010 update.
    You must not have received the latest memo. That's old news.

We're looking at around july of 2018. I wonder when it will finally make it to OTA.

Crud. Now make that august 2018. Sorry guys I just skrewed us out of another 30 days.....

04-24-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD