I would have to say that mine is BlackBerry Leather. It's awesome. I had just come to the realization the iVista2 was killing my memory and running very slow and was terribly disappointed because I loved how customizable and accessible that iVista2 was. It was painful to let it go because iVista2 allows you to put lots of stuff on your home screen but it makes your phone run terribly slow and drains the **** out of you memory. I had to part ways with it and wasn't happy about it. Then I found BB Leather.

At first glance, it doesn't initially strike you as a very impressive theme. In fact, in my search for the perfect theme, I had found this a while ago (even before I found iVista2) and brushed right over it. This could be because the default background isn't visually very appealing. But give it a shot. You won't regret it especially if you like a loaded home screen that doesn't freeze up your phone. You get 14 or 15 (depending on your settings) Home Screen icons. Plus there's the profiles icon, manage connections icon, options icon built right into it. From there, you have messages, calendar, and phone are automatically set. If you have SMS separate, the is up there too. But the other 11 are for you to decide. So you have 4 (or 5) across the top and then two rows of 5 on the bottom. Of course, it previews your messages and calendar. Very important to me. Its awesome.

Its a very tidy and clean theme. No memory leak and doesn't kill your battery. Just find yourself a nice background picture (the default isn't the nicest) and you are set to go. I honestly don't remember how much it cost. It might have been free but I am not sure. However, if it wasn't it is definitely worth spending some money on it.

If you try it out, let me know what you think. Otherwise, what are your favorite themes?
    04-24-09 08:53 AM
    Right now i have the android x theme and i've been happy with it.
    04-24-09 08:55 AM
    How many icons to the home screen?
    04-24-09 08:59 AM
    FYI, I'm not the designer of BB Leather. I don't make money off it or anything like that. Hehe
    04-24-09 09:55 AM
    Precision zen. Its doesn't leak memory

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 10:04 AM
    That's the default theme, correct?
    04-24-09 10:13 AM
    The default theme... No memory leaks

04-24-09 10:16 AM
    PSB PSB PSB PSB PSB
    I love this theme I feel like im on my PS3. It has great icons doesnt eat my battery life and very easy to use. The only bad thing is since it a 6.99 elecit theme I know many of you will never get to expierence it.. Bacause your cheap!!!!!!!
    04-24-09 10:20 AM
    Blackberry Pro V2, I have it in blue and it is great. Does not seem to be leaking memory much and is very clean. It has the today feature which is great and the weathbug space in the top right which is also really nice. He offers these in several different colors so check it out. ( I am not the designer of this theme either just a fan)
    04-24-09 10:32 AM
    PSB PSB PSB PSB PSB
    I love this theme I feel like im on my PS3. It has great icons doesnt eat my battery life and very easy to use. The only bad thing is since it a 6.99 elecit theme I know many of you will never get to expierence it.. Bacause your cheap!!!!!!!

We're cheap? Or the designer of a $7 cell phone theme is?

04-24-09 10:36 AM
    We're cheap? Or the designer of a $7 cell phone theme is?

Not we're. More like you, you have a phone that more exspensive then somepeople make a year. And you can't shell out a few bucks to somone who put time, skill, and effort into a great theme. I bet you still ask poeple for gas money when they get in your car.
    04-24-09 10:50 AM
    PSB PSB PSB PSB PSB
    Hey, I have spent tons of money on themes. I am certainly not cheap when it comes to themes. I am a firm believer that a good theme is worth spending the money on. Can I find this in CrackBerry store?
    04-24-09 10:51 AM
    Ripping appleberry. Love it. Clean and quick. Not even an apple fan either. Just like the clean look.

04-24-09 10:56 AM
    Not sure why got moved. I've never been in the Storm Owner's lounge before. It seems kinda plush in here. I think the word Lounge just adds a plushness to it.
    04-24-09 11:09 AM
    Hey, I have spent tons of money on themes. I am certainly not cheap when it comes to themes. I am a firm believer that a good theme is worth spending the money on. Can I find this in CrackBerry store?
    I couldn't find this PSB theme that you speak of.
    04-24-09 11:13 AM
    Where can I find Leather?
    04-24-09 11:25 AM
    Where can I find Leather?
    I sent you a message with the link.
    04-24-09 11:35 AM
    I sent you a message with the link.
    I appreciate that!!

Unfortunately the link doesn't work...

I tried to PM you back but it says I can't until I get 10 posts...I'm almost there..
    04-24-09 01:29 PM
    The link didn't work??? that's strange. I'm guessing its one that I paid for then and it generates a customized one for every phone. that's just a guess because i just tried it and it worked for me. sorry.
    04-24-09 01:35 PM
    maybe you need ten posts to install bb leather....zzzzzzzzzzingggggg.
    04-24-09 01:36 PM
    ...iPhone style themes

J/K Precision ZEN. Really works well foe me.
    Last edited by madphone; 04-24-09 at 01:51 PM. Reason: My favorite is...
    04-24-09 01:50 PM
    ...iPhone style themes

J/K Precision ZEN. Really works well foe me.
    I won't lie, when I first got the storm, i really liked some of the iphone themes. maybe because they were the first to roll out. now i'm really not that into them at all.
    04-24-09 02:02 PM
    maybe you need ten posts to install bb leather....zzzzzzzzzzingggggg.
    Did you find Leather here in the crackberry store?
    04-24-09 02:47 PM
    i prefer the simple dark custom today theme. clears up a lot of screen space, and still has a ton of apps on the home screen. its like the best of an "L" theme and today theme all in one! and its blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
    04-24-09 02:50 PM
    Gnome Black 95xx - Powered By E
    04-24-09 02:50 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD