I really see why Sprint's Blackberry plan is much better I think after reading through all this. For all you can eat with Sprint(txting, emailing, data, sprint TV, TeleNav, unlimited minutes, etc) it's $99. The verizon plans are like.. One giant mess of charge for this, charges for that, etc. What does the $30 BIS plan for Verizon have? On Sprint if u didn't do the Everything Plan, the $30 BIS plan gives u unlimited texting, emails, web, TeleNav. Would Verizon's BIS be the same as Sprint? Doesn't Verizon's BIS plans include unlimited txting, etc? Wouldn't the Preium Plus plan be being redundent for the the $30 BIS plan offers? Me so confused now.
    Me too... I'm trying to figure all these various options and it is giving me a big headache... With T-mobile (non-blackberry) it was one charge for the dataplan and another charge for minutes and you are done... I also just found out about the tethering charge as well... Ugh!!
    11-18-08 01:06 PM
    The rep I spoke to today allowed me to renew my old plan (39.99 a month) and add the data package (29.99 a month). I also have the $10 unlimited txt on. However, thanks to a corporate discount, I should be paying around $80/month for the whole thing
    11-18-08 01:08 PM
    Ok, I spoke with my business account rep Verizon finally. Here is it how it goes for a 900 minute plan. If you want a BES plan it would cost your $119(minus % discounts if your work has them) for 900 minutes, unlimited text, emailing through your works BES server, internet, etc. Under the plans this listed as Blackberry Internet & Email on Verizon's site. If you want a BIS plan and 900 minute you would choose the Nationwide Select plan for 900 minutes for $79.99 and then pay an additional $30 to get the BIS plan which would include unlimited internet, txting, messaging. He said that for business contracts the phone is $200 and they will be able to take orders to ship on Friday for business contracts as well. I want BIS for my plan even though work is paying for the plan.
    11-18-08 02:44 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD