flame me if you will but ive always wanted to ask. it says do not delete, used to carry data between BB and server. Any ideas?
    02-26-09 05:10 PM
    I used to get these on my WebMail account that was sync'd to my BB. I just left it on my computer. I never had any problems getting my emails from my corporate account (I was using my corporate email with BIS not BES).

I would get them whenever I changed my password, etc.

Hope this helps.
    02-26-09 05:33 PM
    Did you recently install Desktop Manager? If you did uninstall it and install as syncing with a personal email (BIS) not corporate email.
    02-26-09 05:35 PM
    Idk... My bff Jill?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 05:38 PM
    Idk... My bff Jill?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMAO!!!!!!
    02-26-09 05:40 PM
    flame me if you will but ive always wanted to ask. it says do not delete, used to carry data between BB and server. Any ideas?
    Do you have a BIS or BES account?

When I got my first BBerry by mistake I set up my desktop manager for BES rather than a BIS account. I received many of those messages. A call to Verizon Blackberry support fixed the problem. I don't remember exactly but I believe I had to delete Desktop Manager and reinstall it using the correct account settings. I don't remember what I had to do to my Blackberry Pearl.

When I set up Desktop manager for my storm I was very careful to use the BIS sitting
    02-26-09 06:19 PM
    thanks all, a call to verizon fixed it. and to my bff jill... your pregnant!
    02-26-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD