So what apps are good to get? I have browsing for a while and contemplating a couple, but still unsure. What do you guys/gals have? good/bad? Do they effect battery life?

Edit: And some do not say which are compatible with what phones. Does that mean they are compatible for all bb's?
    Last edited by msheaffer02; 02-14-09 at 10:06 AM.
    02-14-09 09:59 AM
    Check out this thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    It'll really help you out in the app department!

As for me, I can't live without Weatherbug, Slacker, and Poynt
    02-14-09 10:13 AM
    i just downloaded this to my storm... Wow this is a great app. If anyone ever stole your phone you could pinpoint exactly where they are at and go get it. Onlyt thing is that the application has to be running in the background.
    here is the website: Enjoy instamapper.com
    02-14-09 10:16 AM
    oh yeah, I forgot the obvious...QUICKLAUNCH!!
    A definite must have!
    02-14-09 03:22 PM
    Weather Bug
    Facebook
    Google Latitude
    You Tube
    Talk Lock

And of course the Lightsaber App.
    02-16-09 06:29 PM
    Quick Launch is a must have.

Other than that, I have: Viigo, Poynt, Slacker, Google Maps, Weatherbug, Bolt, StormSketch (awesome), and some others that I don't use as much.
    02-16-09 07:41 PM
    Quick Launch is a must have.
    I'm still a little confused as to what exactly quick launch does. I'm sorry to steal the OP's thread. I was just curious. I was looking at it myself but I was uncertain.

I have:
    Facebook
    Slacker
    Viigo
    QuickPull
    Twitterberry

I think that's all I have so far. I'm paranoid with memory so when I don't use an app as often as I think I should I delete it.
    02-16-09 08:11 PM
    I'm still a little confused as to what exactly quick launch does. I'm sorry to steal the OP's thread. I was just curious. I was looking at it myself but I was uncertain.

I have:
    Facebook
    Slacker
    Viigo
    QuickPull
    Twitterberry

I think that's all I have so far. I'm paranoid with memory so when I don't use an app as often as I think I should I delete it.
    Basically it's a way to quickly launch (get it QuickLaunch!? lol) any of your applications from anywhere in your phone's OS. Sooo...Say you're browsing the net and you decide you would like to send someone a message or BBM real quick. You press the convenience key you assigned to QL and VOILA, you can open your app. You can also do this with your profiles, device info, bluetooth setup, etc. Another pretty sweet feature is that you can add shortcuts to it. For instance, you can add webpages to it for quick launching. Or you can add phone numbers/contacts to call/email/text.
    They have a trial available now, so you should definitely try it. You'll most likely end up wanting it It's worth every penny & the developers are good people, so you really can't go wrong!
    02-17-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD