its a lot of data and how she did the research but its good info and will help you kind of understand kids these days...

FYI - I fall in this generation too
    I was the gen x kid. But at the age of 31 I sometimes wish I could go back in time and kick my own *** for some of the stupid things I did. I know it is all about learning, maturing, and evolving.

Plus Don, if you fall in this generation you must be a rare stone cause most of the posts that I have personally read seem to be geared more to helping then to bashing or flamming. I have seen you rip a few users but I think most deserved it due to lack of thinking.

But back to the thread topic, did not want to hijack it incase this is what I did.
    12-18-08 06:42 PM
    CX Just posted over in the other thread that we'll see the update within 24hours on Crackberry

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/why...ed-off-118449/
    12-18-08 06:44 PM
    its a lot of data and how she did the research but its good info and will help you kind of understand kids these days...

FYI - I fall in this generation too
    I have thought about this problem with the younger adult generations (X and Y) I think it started with the baby boomers and their freedom movement and it�s just progressed as society has gotten more 'self' focused... The younger generation stands the chance to be even worse.

I might have to check that book out too�
    12-18-08 06:59 PM
    I go away for a day, come back, catch up on all this exciting reading.... and the biggest thing that sticks out isn't 4.7.0.83 or killed threads, but the word "noobsauces."

Noobsauces?

It's like a song you can't get out of your head.
    12-18-08 08:54 PM
    ummm all i can say is crackberrys new year rez doesn't start until 09 lol so until then we have time for a blood bath ... lol
    12-18-08 09:01 PM
    12-18-08 09:35 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD