Etymotic ER-4 with custom ear molds made by my audiologist.
    12-07-08 05:28 PM
    I use a 50 dollar set of Skull Candy ear buds. I'm VERY happy with them.
    12-07-08 05:39 PM
    ER 6i. Same ones I have used with my iPod for over 4 years.
    12-07-08 06:12 PM
    I use the ones that came with the storm but I normally use the Bose in-ear for listening to my music. Call me crazy but I think they sound great and I prefer not to spend 260+/- for good earbuds atm.
    12-07-08 06:15 PM
    Do anybody know if the earphones that comes with the storm (verizon) are any good???
    12-07-08 07:24 PM
    They may be overpriced, but I love my Bose QuietComfort QC3 headphones. I travel ALOT via airplanes and they make all the difference in the world, especially when there is that screaming baby in 10A.
    12-07-08 07:33 PM
    I'm using Shure E3Cs when I'm wired, since they get better sound quality, and I just picked up a set of Motorola S9-HDs for bluetooth.

It's my first set of BT headphones, and I'm actually reasonably impressed with them. They sound pretty darn good and get a decent amount of bass...but my Shures cost twice as much, and they sound every penny better. Shure needs to make some BT headphones
    12-07-08 07:34 PM
    I'm using Shure E3Cs when I'm wired, since they get better sound quality, and I just picked up a set of Motorola S9-HDs for bluetooth.

It's my first set of BT headphones, and I'm actually reasonably impressed with them. They sound pretty darn good and get a decent amount of bass...but my Shures cost twice as much, and they sound every penny better. Shure needs to make some BT headphones
    I believe I have the same shure model as you, just with the older model name, SCL3. Awesome buds. My first pair of high quality buds. Will never go back.
    12-07-08 07:39 PM
    I believe I have the same shure model as you, just with the older model name, SCL3. Awesome buds. My first pair of high quality buds. Will never go back.
    yeah, I got my E3Cs a couple of years back, and they are amazing. I've shown them to so many people with lesser quality headphones, and every last one of them has fallen in love. The bad part is knowing that if they ever die...I'll have to go shell out $200+ for headphones again.
    12-07-08 07:42 PM
    I have the Bose earbuds... comfy and nice.
    12-07-08 07:59 PM
    sennheiser cx 300 sounds great like 10 on ebay make sure u dont get fakes though
    I have these also and the sound is hard to beat for the price, I just bought a pair for my daughter for $37 on Amazon. For those times when you don't want to be tethered to your phone, I have a Jabra bt3030 it comes with headphones but you can also use your own, which I find pretty cool. I like to use it when working out so that you don't have to have your phone attached to you in order to listen to your music.
    12-07-08 08:12 PM
    I only read that only one person considered wireless/bluetooth is there a reason why?

I bought these about 6 months ago and even though my current phone was unable to use it becuase of the lack of the Bluetooth Stereo capability i was hopeing to finally use it when i got the Storm.

12-07-08 08:18 PM
    I use UE Super.fi 3 Studio's. These in-ear phones can be had for around $80. One of the best sound vs money sets you can buy. The Bass at first is not as punchy as some would want, but after properly being burned in the bass is punchy enough. mids and highs are handled extremely well.
    Also if you don't want to spend that much, for about $50-$60 you can get a set of Mylarone X3i's. Arguably one of the best sounding in ear phones for the money. Only knock on these is build quality.
    12-07-08 08:23 PM
    I own a pair of V-Moda Vibe Duos, they're amazing on my Pearl and just as amazing on the Storm. They sound incredible, especially with the new foamy earbuds that totally isolate sound out.
    12-07-08 08:25 PM
    I lke the ones that came with the Storm myself
    12-07-08 08:31 PM
    They are fairly expensive, 90 pounds, but i use my Bang & Olufsen earphones, they sound absolutly amazing when listening to music and very very comfortable... probably the best 90 pounds i have ever spent
    12-07-08 08:38 PM
    I use v-moda vibes. They have a deep bass and warm sound. They sound incredible on the storm. I find myself listening to music more on the storm than actually using it as a phone. With online fm stations, a match made in heaven.
    12-07-08 10:31 PM
    I haven't tried out any headphones yet, but I believe I will just use my Bose Select Comfort headphones.

For in-ear selection ... I use the Swiss Army retractable. Easy to pak, and they fit in a small pocket.

Everyone's opinion is different. I like what I like.
    12-07-08 10:43 PM
    I'm surprised and happy to see that there are other Shure earbud users out there. I've owned E4C's since the day they released a few years back and I have loved them ever since. Another reason I use them is the fact that the fit is phenomenal. Highly recommended.
    12-07-08 10:55 PM
    MDR-EX75 Stereo Headphones check out the review. I'm not a big audiophile, but these are cheap MSRP $50 I got it from buy.com for around $35-$40 shipped. Great headphones just you want to buy smart.

Review:
    Review: Sony MDR-EX75 Stereo Headphones | iLounge
    12-07-08 11:05 PM
    I could never bring myself down to spend over $50 on headphones. If your looking to save money I suggest those sonys I suggested. I am debating on buying some wireless bluetooth headphones. I was wanting to watch some videos I have on my storm while I was running on the treadmill and was to scared to use my wired headphones in fear it would snag and my phone would go flying.
    12-07-08 11:11 PM
    I just picked up the Motorola S9, and they're real nice. Perfect for working out. I also have the R.E.D. Tantrum w/ the Motorola S805 headphones attached, and they work so far. These have a microphone built into them, so I will see how that fairs while I'm on the slopes.
    12-07-08 11:19 PM
    I could never bring myself down to spend over $50 on headphones.

Ebay! S9 for 23.00!!
    12-07-08 11:32 PM
    JLab J2's works well for me. $25 off of Amazon and they sound 10x better than the Verizon or iPod ones.
    12-21-08 01:20 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD