hmm, i didnt kno bb storms have wifi

just wanted to jump in here and congrats on ur 100 post, ur officially a crackberry abuser muwahahaha
    haha, thanks. I didn't realize that it was my 100th post!
    06-03-09 04:56 PM
    1. screen click
    2. screen click
    3. screen click
    4th....
    06-03-09 04:57 PM
    1. Dust under screen

The one I have now has even more dust under the screen than my first one did, and the clicking is pretty messed up, hence why I ditched it and went to the Curve. When the tour comes out i'm getting it replaced, selling it, then buying a tour.
    06-03-09 05:22 PM
    I had my Storm replaced for a malfunctioning screen and then i had to have it replace by insurance because i dropped it and cracked the screen.
    06-03-09 05:28 PM
    1. screen didn't click in the cold
    2. stop button didn't work
    3. issue with mass storage not working with computer.
    06-03-09 09:44 PM
    Keeping my fingers crossed with my one and only storm since november!
    06-08-09 07:47 PM
    First one I think got dropped (the offending person still says they didn't drop it but I am not believing them!) and it did this weird thing that Verizon had never heard of. It went into a mode you couldnt even call 611. It had the atena at the top and than SOS in red under it. When you went to the manange connections screen is would change every few minutes from AT&T, T-Moblie, Sprint...but never Verizon. The phone its self worked, pics, scrolling, all fine. No texts/email/calls. If anyone knows what happended I would love to know!!!!
    My second one is going strong. Most issues are me downloading things, or messing with it. I currently have the RoxyBerry theme and quite a few apps/music. I did a few tips on perserving battery life and memory and my storm is doing great in both. This forum is the only reason I love it and its not embedded in my wall! Its not for the faint of heart or un-patient.
    06-08-09 11:35 PM
    1. dead pixels.
    2. screen wouldn't light
    3. slow to boot/snowy screen/random reboots/'ticker' in the middle just continually staying there, forever......backlight dropped in and out
    4. i'm on my fourth now, but i'm having issues where it rings once, then goes straight to voicemail, slow to respond, gets 'stuck', cannot operate more than 2 apps at a time,

yeah. i'm sure i'll be back with a list of #5 problems.
    06-13-09 01:56 PM
    My first storm wouldn't click well in the corners. I am now noticing the second one that I have had for the last 5 months is also starting to stop clicking in the left corner. I took my phone into Verizon and had them look at it. The tech told me he needed to do a hard reset. Yeah, okay...so they do the reset and it still doesn't click. He told me that it is wear and tear and that I may be using it too much. The other tech then says, some of them click and some of them don't. To top things off, the tech told me that I may be charged if they replace my phone for the click issue. The last I checked, this was a phone with the selling point of the 'click screen'. Thanks Verizon, I guess I should put my phone in a glass display, since it can't be used to it's full potential.
    Last edited by MDGirl1984; 06-13-09 at 02:33 PM.
    06-13-09 02:30 PM
    still on first, call quality is bad, but all blackberrys i know have poor mics
    06-13-09 02:38 PM
    No problems here maybe I'm just lucky.
    06-13-09 03:34 PM
    Im on my second. My first one died during the software update
    06-21-09 10:38 AM
    The only issue I had with my first phone was the camera wouldn't work. The current phone well the constant for "no good reason" rebooting was an issue till the last os upgrade now everythings been thumbsup!
    06-21-09 10:54 AM
    1st replacement: nonresponsive clicking
    2nd replacement: accelerometer slow, calling problems
    3rd replacement: frozen screen
    4th replacement: corrupt software, not able to use at all
    5th replacement: parts of screen dead
    06-21-09 11:10 AM
    I'm still have my first one.
    06-21-09 12:44 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD