I plugged my Blackberry Storm into my laptop like usual, but this time I was intent on downloading all of my pictures to my computer, as I had just gone to a Las Vegas Rebels game last night and had some good ones. Since the folder didn't show up in the folder on My Computer when I opened my phone as a Mass Storage device, I decided I would open up the Blackberry Device Manager and download the pictures via the Media Manager, which I had never used before. I was cautious and a little worried, as I had no clue what would happen, but I foolishly decided to run the setup with my Storm still plugged into my laptop.

I clicked on the media manager link, where it began to start the setup. As soon as I did so...

All of my pictures and songs disappeared from my Storm.

Everything.

So now I come to you, fellow Crackberries, in an attempt to find out if my Pictures really are lost forever, or if I did something I do not know of. First question is this:

If I backed it up earlier today via the Device Manager, does it also back up pictures, or just other data?

Is it possible my pictures were somehow downloaded to my computer in a folder I have not found?

Will the Rebels come back off of their losing streak with BYU and beat them next year?

ALL of your help is greatly appreciated.
    10-11-09 03:39 PM
    Well I'll be damned. As soon as I posted this, I open up the folder and all of the pictures are there... In a folder called user, which was in a folder called home.

so much for needed help eh? Thanks anyways.
    10-11-09 03:41 PM
    Glad it worked out! That was scary wasn't it? :-)
    10-11-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD