First off, I am in love with my storm since the update to .75. Almost all my frusterations are gone and I love this phone.

However I need three things to happen soon or I will go crazy:

1) Please someone in the next OS update, change the lock button to make the storm go into standby. Nobody in their right mind would rather have the phone lock then go into stand by. My phone is lasting about a day and a half with heavy use and I imagine if I could put it into standby, it would last 2-3 days.

2) Somebody come out with a good today theme ASAP. I am going crazy having to check my calendar every day to see what I have.

3) I need a good podcast downloader/player (Viigo, I am looking at you). I hope someone comes out with one soon so I have no reason to every use my ipod touch again.

So that brings me to the question, what are the things you can no longer do without and need to happen soon?
    12-01-08 02:24 PM
    2) Somebody come out with a good today theme ASAP. I am going crazy having to check my calendar every day to see what I have.
    regarding #2 - Plazmic 4.7 is not available yet, so no one is developing themes for the Storm.

Edit: the forums suck at the moment. hurry up and upgrade your servers, crackberry!
    Last edited by paulmike3; 12-01-08 at 02:57 PM.
    12-01-08 02:52 PM
    Also, I forgot to mention, I wish Google Maps would upgrade there version for the blackberry to use the Storms GPS. Blackberry Maps is the worst.
    12-01-08 03:03 PM
    1. I NEED the damn video camera to not crash the phone!!! I don't know why there aren't more complaints from folks about this. Seems unlikely that I am the only one on these boards with this issue.
    2. I'd like the desktop manager software to work without uninstalling/reinstalling/getting different versions/tearing hair out.

That's all I want for Christmas
    12-01-08 03:24 PM
    My video camera would crash too and i did a battery pull and it hasnt freezed or crashed since. Might just be your phone but i have heard others complain about the same problem too. Hoepfully the update will fix that issue.
    12-01-08 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD