What does everyone do with their blackberry?
    Text message, read crackberry, manage email, instant message, watch movies and music, calendar, just start paying bills online with storm, browse web and use viigo. I'm sure this thread has been done thousands of times. Most of time I get sucked into my blackberry and time flies doing many different tasks. But sometimes I feel like I have so many tools available to me with my blackberry that I don't know where to start. What are some of the things you guys use blackberry for? Looking for some new ideas
    11-30-08 08:10 PM
    Mainly Gmail and Gchat, Calendaring and Todo lists. And of course web browsing. And music. And watching Futurama episodes. Damn I love this phone.
    11-30-08 08:11 PM
    I use mine for work and volunteer activities. I use it for the calendar, to-do lists, email, reviewing and using Word documents, surfing the web. Oh, yes, I also TALK on the thing. Novel concept?
    11-30-08 08:21 PM
    how do you watch futurama?
    11-30-08 08:22 PM
    Make Phone calls dah
    11-30-08 08:22 PM
    Not new to BB devices, but guess I never knew everything they could do. I usually use my BB for email, calander and to do lists but have learned alot on this forum since joining a week ago, some things I understand, some I dont (not a techy person).

I will continue to read and learn and attemp to utilize my Storm to more of its potential.

PS: Storm is working very well thus far. Have not yet upgraded.
    11-30-08 08:28 PM
    other than the obvious (maybe not so obvious) function as a phone? news, all my email (business and personal, includes small document editing on the go), TONS of pictures (from ppl and to ppl) still too lazy / working on getting music and movies on. i WILL do it soon. games when im bored too.
    11-30-08 08:28 PM
    (Well with my 8820) News, email, texts, phone, schoolwork, web, cb, tasks, calculator, password keeper, and many other 3rd party apps. I really don't know what would I would do if this thing broke.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ecooper11; 11-30-08 at 08:35 PM.
    11-30-08 08:33 PM
    I use mine for a lot of things. To list some phone, web, IM, text messaging, to do lists, mp3, movies, youtube, crackberry, gaia, and much more.
    11-30-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD