OK...I know similar questions have been posted several times on the forums...but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks.

I got my original Storm made in Hungary....click screen problems - got replacement made in Mexico....click screen problems - next replacement made in Mexico....seems ok - phone from friend (who switched to iPhone) made in Canada....seems ok.

I am still using my orig....haven't had time to activate replacement yet.....so I still have all 4 phones.

Any opinions based upon place of manufacture as to which to use....Canada or Mexico?
    05-20-09 06:21 PM
    Doesn't matter where the phone comes from... good ones and bad ones come out of every production facility... just like anything else.

Use the one that works the best. If you aren't happy with any of them... try another. Don't base your decision on where it came from.
    05-20-09 06:23 PM
    It really doesn't matter where it came from. Just use the one that works best. They're not made any better or worse in some places than others. Some just work better than others regardless of country.
    05-20-09 06:23 PM
    Ditto kiddos
    05-20-09 06:27 PM
    Make sure you return them in the allotted time else you will be charged.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD