Well lets hear it..Got any good pics of you using your BB at work? Ok lets see where this goes....
    10-04-09 12:13 PM
    Due to the nature of clients I am not allowed to take pics ... it's in IT though
    10-04-09 12:22 PM
    Unemployed. I just liked the way the Storm worked and that there wasn't any ****ing trackball.
    10-04-09 12:30 PM
    Meetings, deadlines, keeping up with emails and documents; these are a few of my work related things. I'm an analyst for the state.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 12:46 PM
    graduate student/media job
    10-04-09 04:34 PM
    I work for the Government so I can say it works better than the phone they tried to give me.
    10-04-09 05:10 PM
    Due to legal reasons, I can't take no pictures of me pimpin' ma hoz.
    10-04-09 05:11 PM
    I work in a Powersports division and I handle all of our Ebay items. so no issues other than the main rule which I wished more people followed. If you are with a customer you don't answer the phone and ours have to be set to vib. I wished the customers I spoke with were that polite.
    10-04-09 05:35 PM
    i'm a student (again) and i work from home doing some remote tech support, tech consulting, build PCs per order, stuff like that. mostly word of mouth. help someone, they tell people, help them, they tell people, etc.

it's cool cus i get to write off a lot of my "toys" as "business expenses"...9550 as a tax deduction FTW
    10-04-09 05:42 PM
    I work in the film/TV industry. If I didn't have my BlackBerry, I would be sunk!

10-04-09 08:04 PM
    Work? I quit my job last September, sold my house, relocated, and bought another house. My intention was to take a few months off to get settled and relax for a change, but with things the way they have been, I'm still looking for work. Things are getting pretty skinny here...I can't get the Storm 2 or any other toys until I find a jobby job!!! At this point I don't even care what it is. I don't need to make a lot of money (I have no debt except for a small mortgage payment), but I can't even get a crappy job, probably because I'm over qualified. That's really all I want though...lol! I've reached a point in my life where I just want to work my 40 hours a week doing mind numbing stuff!
    10-04-09 09:08 PM
    I work for a utility company and keep track of my jobs.
    10-04-09 11:11 PM

Yes I am a UPSer. This was taken by a buddy of mine last winter on an early morning air shuttle. Luckily for Fed Ex it was only red window paint. But UPS is still better
    10-05-09 01:08 AM
    If you lived where I do, UPS is definitely NOT better than FedEx. I have plenty of horror stories from those pr!cks and UPS not being able to find my up to $4k parcels in their warehouse. Never again my friend, never again.

10-05-09 07:11 AM
    full time student, and will be a student for life in a sense, even after i get a teaching job.
    10-05-09 07:32 AM
    I'm a paramedic. I use my phone for epocrates as well as recieving pages for 911 calls(through sms, since that is all a alpha numeric page is). I also use it for address look up on some obscure streets I don't know and to log trauma data with the state for our State trauma registry.

Mostly I use my phone to keep in touch with my wife and son while I work nights. WOrking nights and sleeping during the day I don's see them much during my 3 day rotation/plus overtime so I use the phone, sms, and msn/google talk a lot, as well as email to get lots of pics of my 8 month old son.

Not my current employer's trucks, but that was after a nice winter day of driving 300 miles code 3. Geh.
    10-05-09 07:59 AM
    Maintenance Manager.
    10-05-09 08:00 AM
    I am a fire investigator and couldn't do my job without my Storm. I take a quick photo and email from the scene. Good stuff.

I get new assignments and respond almost immediately so my phone is my office.

10-05-09 08:38 AM
    ANyone else? Pics also....
    02-18-10 04:29 PM
    I work full time with men and women as well as Children who have brain injuries, hence no picture, but I’ll tell ya this much, its really handy when my guys needs things in the moment . . .
    02-18-10 05:40 PM
    anyone else?
    09-03-10 09:36 PM
    Wow, you are all so impressive people doing great things. Thanks, many thanks for all you do.

09-04-10 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD