Hey guys I think it is time to retire my old POS Jabra bt 125 and give my blackberry the kind of quality bluetooth headset it deserves. I am wondering what you guys recommend to get and why. So far I have found the Jawbone 2 (seems to be my first choice at the moment) and the blueant v1 *second choice for now*. Let me know what you guys think I should get and if u have any other bluetooth headsets you recommend. Thx, Phill
    11-23-08 07:49 PM
    I have the jawbone 2 and I'm fairly pleased with it. The noise cancellation is like no other. That's just my opinion though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-08 07:57 PM
    I use the Lubix Stereo Bluetooth headsets... they sound great and the phone calls are in stereo too!!!
    11-23-08 08:06 PM
    I can not believe how good the sound from my older PLANTRONICS Voyager855 Stereo Bluetooth Headset is with my BB Storm. I was looking at changing but not now cause I would compare them to my Shure E3C plug-in headset which are also high-end stereo.
    11-23-08 08:25 PM
    I had the Jawbone and traded it in on the new Motorola H15, which I love. Same sound quality, but the Motorola fits much better then the Jawbone did for me.
    11-23-08 08:28 PM
    MotoPure H15 - This is my first bluetooth and I hear a lot of people that like the Jawbone II. Is anyone knowledgeable in both that could tell me if I made a wise decision or should go back and exchange?
    11-23-08 08:29 PM
    I had the Jawbone and traded it in on the new Motorola H15, which I love. Same sound quality, but the Motorola fits much better then the Jawbone did for me.
    nuff said, thanks
    11-23-08 08:30 PM
    LG HBM-770 here

Great battery life, good distance, small form factor, and most of all does not hurt my ear from long term use.
    11-23-08 08:30 PM
    BlueAnt Z1 Noise canceling......I lOVE IT!
    11-23-08 08:35 PM
    Old School Motorola HS810. May treat myself to something nice for a early Christmas present.
    11-23-08 08:53 PM
    Got your answer here!

I bought the Z9i (just like the v1 w/o voice features) The noise cancellation feature was very disappointing, but if used in a quite room it works really good voice quality is good.

but I returned it and bought the Jawbone II. Comfort is better then the Z9i, but it can still get tiring wearing it after extended time, Voice quality is the same as the z9i, but where the Jawbone shines is the noise cancellation, this feature is very handy and works good (not great) I'm sure you can find the jawbone for cheap online even craigslist had some good deals.
    11-23-08 08:59 PM
    I would not get the Blue Ant.

I had one before with my Pearl then Curve and on the other end people always complained about a buzzing and then when i turned off the bluetooth and talked to them through the phone itself they said it went away.

Personally i love the jawbone i still have the first one and have not yet upgraded to the new one.

anyone know the main differences between the two?

To answer your question untill i find an ear piece for my jawbone im going to be using the plantronics one that Best Buy gave away with the Storm.
    11-23-08 10:10 PM
    I have the plantronics 925 and it works great. I have tried the blueant V1 and the jawbone 2. The plantronics 925 does a much better job than the others.
    12-17-08 01:03 PM
    Jabra BT-133, stereo BT perfection. Use my own Sony's and it works great. Looks awesome as well.
    12-17-08 01:15 PM
    I also have the plantronics 925 and it is fantastic

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 01:17 PM
    I'm using the Plantronics Discovery 925. The best headset I've ever used! Love it.
    12-17-08 01:19 PM
    Got your answer here!

I bought the Z9i (just like the v1 w/o voice features) The noise cancellation feature was very disappointing, but if used in a quite room it works really good voice quality is good.

but I returned it and bought the Jawbone II. Comfort is better then the Z9i, but it can still get tiring wearing it after extended time, Voice quality is the same as the z9i, but where the Jawbone shines is the noise cancellation, this feature is very handy and works good (not great) I'm sure you can find the jawbone for cheap online even craigslist had some good deals.
    I have the Z9i as well (two of them actually!), and I always get complaints about it being too tinny while using it with the EnV2. I have yet to try it on the Storm, but when I do I will be sure to post back!
    12-17-08 01:19 PM
    I carry a Blueant Z9i for everyday use and have a convertable I drive during the summer for that I use a Jawbone 1. The Blueant is much easier to live with on a day to day basis. The Jawbone has better noise cancellation.
    12-17-08 01:20 PM
    Motorola H500 - while driving
    Motorola HT820 - while listening to music
    12-17-08 01:21 PM
    I can hear just fine on my Motopure but no one seems to be able to hear me speak. Any ideas?

Thanks
    12-29-08 07:56 PM
    Plantronics 925 - awesome

$79.99 at Costco til 12/31
    12-29-08 08:42 PM
    how in the world does it hold in your ear..... that is the discovery 925,
    that u shape thing... where does it go?? point towards the bottm of your ear, top? front , back??

no idea how it goes in to the ear..

anyone here who has one please help me out with this thing

thanks
    12-31-08 05:08 PM
    12-31-08 05:16 PM
    A Jabra JX-10 has the best sound quality I've heard in a BT headset. It's tiny and light but the earloop is fragile. And there's no noise cancellation.

I use a JBII now (JX-10 took one too many drops from 6'2" off the ground). It's... decent, but the audio quality is bested by MOST BT headsets.
    12-31-08 06:53 PM
    I love my Jawbone. However, the loop over the ear they comes with it really bites. Go to Averysound.com and order a custom molded earpiece for the Jawbone. It makes it perfect. Not only does it securely hold it in, but it blocks out so much noise that you end up having to turn the volume all the way down! Best setup I have ever tried.
    01-01-09 02:14 PM
96 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD