Or to me!
    Photocred to my blackberry storm. After it happend i checked my self and i said wheres my phone haha but i found it and had to climb threw the passenger seat because my door was stuck up agiasnts a tree

Last edited by tmartz; 07-26-09 at 11:17 AM.
    07-25-09 11:58 PM
    So how did you manage to do that to the stang?
    07-26-09 12:05 AM
    Yeah.... Lucky your BB and YOU didn't get major injuries. Be careful, man!

Nice whip, well used to be nice whip.
    07-26-09 12:07 AM
    On the phone and hammering down haha the roads were wet just rained, and thanks but now im going to get it re done and it ill look better im doing some aftermarket stuff to it
    07-26-09 12:10 AM
    oh and i just relised in these pictures the roads arnt wet because this picture was taken a hour after the actual crash
    07-26-09 12:11 AM
    Dude talking on the phone and hammering down on a wet road?
    WTF were you thinking?
    07-26-09 12:14 AM
    Dude talking on the phone and hammering down on a wet road?
    WTF were you thinking?
    Probably about as much as he was thinking when he posted pics with license plate and full confession on public forum.

Hope you still have insurance after they see this. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:29 AM
    i already got tickets for it so what more will happend the damage is done haha
    07-26-09 12:30 AM
    Well if the insurance company sees the photos and your confession then expect to pick up the full repair bill yourself.

Hope you have a bank roll stashed away.
    07-26-09 12:34 AM
    That's why states are prohibiting talking on the phone while driving. Glad you're okay, but I'm more glad to see no one else got hurt.
    07-26-09 12:36 AM
    like i said i got tickets for it so nothing more will be done i got the punishment so it dont matter
    07-26-09 12:38 AM
    Probably about as much as he was thinking when he posted pics with license plate and full confession on public forum.

Hope you still have insurance after they see this. Lol

This reminds me of a time when I saw a stand up comic and he asked if there were any birthdays. A girl in the front row said she was 19 that day. The comic pointed out that her fake ID must've said differently since she was drinking. Some people don't always think before they speak/post.
    07-26-09 12:39 AM
    Why are people so worried about his license plate look the man was sharing his Blackberry story with us get a life stop hating on him...
    07-26-09 12:42 AM
    Funny...you are telling us to get a life when his "blackberry story" could've potentially taken one.
    07-26-09 12:45 AM
    thank you mbook people are so difficult and have no lives and find the bad in everything
    07-26-09 12:45 AM
    Im just sayin why do people have to trash him, we understand that the accident could've potentially take a life. But I don't believe he was looking to get criticized about leave his license plate in the pic or his mistake while driving. Not talking about the people who are just commenting but the ones who are criticizing.....And your welcome tmartz
    07-26-09 12:50 AM
    i was only in 1st gear if that makes a differnce i was going 45 not doing anything crazy
    07-26-09 12:56 AM
    Oh...I don't give a **** about his license plate. If he felt he wasn't in any potential trouble, then that's his choice.

I feel bad for your poor Mustang though; not a fan of American cars, but it's still painful to look at.
    07-26-09 12:56 AM
    yeah thanks bro now that i have to get it redone im putting a roush body kit on it spice it up a little bit and paint it a different color
    07-26-09 01:05 AM
    Seriously man ... get a bluetooth, highly recommend a Motorola H710 ... love it, and nice stang ... I drive a 2010 SS Camaro
    07-26-09 01:06 AM
    ahhh the camaro beuty of a car my cuzzin had a silver 2010 ss very nice car i must say but he sold it on craigslist and made money, another beauty is the new corvette ZR1 if i had 130,000$ i would deffiently be bringing one of those badboys home with me
    07-26-09 01:09 AM
    I do love what both Roush and Saleen does with the Mustangs though....post some pictures when you eventually get it finished.
    07-26-09 01:09 AM
    yeah i deffiently will im prolly looking at a couple months
    07-26-09 01:11 AM
    thank you mbook people are so difficult and have no lives and find the bad in everything
    I have a life and I also have common sense that is why my car is not wrapped around a tree and smashed all to ****. If I was silly enough to do something like that I wouldn't be coming on a forum and telling people about and it posting pics.

But OK lets find the good in the story.

Hey look nice pictures the storm took of the car you smashed into a tree because you were talking on the phone and hammering down on a wet road at the same time. At least you didn't wipe a mom and her 3 kids in a mini van out while you were doing it.

Let me guess daddy has lots of money.
    07-26-09 01:35 AM
    I like the new mustang

07-26-09 01:39 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD