It chooses different words sometimes even though I am typing the same thing. Right now it is only choosing the first letter option on each key.
    12-02-08 12:08 PM
    Are you sure it's enabled? Sounds like your using MultiTap.
    12-02-08 12:10 PM
    Sounds like it. Sure type is great, you should be able to just hit the keys that contain the letters the word you are trying to spell and boom its know what you want
    12-02-08 12:12 PM
    And sometimes it will choose different letters because it is trying to learn what you are typing. So if I try typing History and it chooses Gistory, I will go back and correct it, it will know I want an H instead of a G and the next time it will get it right. Pretty cool I think.
    12-02-08 12:16 PM
    definitely not using multitap. My suretype is completely not working. It chooses to type out gibberish instead of words. I am at a loss. Gonna try restarting my phone.
    12-02-08 12:32 PM
    definitely not using multitap. My suretype is completely not working. It chooses to type out gibberish instead of words. I am at a loss. Gonna try restarting my phone.
    I'm with ya. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but all I ever got was gibberish, too. I ended up switching to multitap. Maybe I'll have to give SureType another try.
    12-02-08 12:43 PM
    I'm with ya. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but all I ever got was gibberish, too. I ended up switching to multitap. Maybe I'll have to give SureType another try.
    Mine was working great before and I liked it. I don't know what changed.
    12-02-08 01:02 PM
    is there a way to use the suretype setup but have it work like multitap?
    12-02-08 01:03 PM
    I'm thinking this may be related. At the top right where it usually says en...it says en and there is what looks to be a flat board with two downward pointing arrows on top. The keyboard is acting like multitap as I can press the same key multiple times to get to a letter. But it is the suretype keyboard. What the hell?
    12-02-08 01:11 PM
    I'm thinking this may be related. At the top right where it usually says en...it says en and there is what looks to be a flat board with two downward pointing arrows on top. The keyboard is acting like multitap as I can press the same key multiple times to get to a letter. But it is the suretype keyboard. What the hell?
    can u post a screen grab of this? it's exactly what i want
    12-02-08 01:19 PM
    But why would you have to train it that you don't mean Gistory?!?! Shouldn't that already be known?
    12-02-08 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD