Well, we all know quite a bit about the storm, but what about the new plans that are going to be released also? Any good info on them?
    10-28-08 10:03 PM
    ... new plans?

Maybe it's just gotten lost in the Storm-frenzy, but I've not heard of this before.
    10-29-08 12:36 AM
    i think someone did mention it not too long ago. I also know i started a thread awhile back questioning whether or not they would do seeing how at&t did, then few days later someone else made another thread asking the exact same thing. Then a week later someone posted saying they heard rumor or said they had concrete evidence new plans were going to be released but weren't because of the storm.
    10-29-08 12:46 AM
    i dont see a need for new plans we already have the $29.99 plan ..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 05:11 AM
    The prior threads mention verizon offering some new plans but those plans do not pertain to blackberry customers. They are going to release some new dumb phone plans.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 05:57 AM
    Was only wondering because back in September a CSR told me they were going to be getting a new phone that had a ton of features. To make all the features available they were also coming out with a new plan for it. Also one of the posts in the main thread said something to this effect, so I was just looking for a little more. Thanks for all the responses this far.
    10-29-08 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD