Okay my fellow BB crackheads, I don't mean to be off on a tangent, but I stopped in my local VZW retail store to have the VZ Navigator activated. While waiting, I said to the CSR, " I'll bet you have had alot of people asking about the much anticipated OS upgrade." He sighed and said, " Yes we sure have." He went on to say, " we are being told it will be at least another 2 to 3 weeks." Enough said. Now I see in the CB Blogs that it is rumored that the storm will be discontinued!?! Is this a sick joke or something!?! An April Fools Joke on an April Fools Joke!?! I think I have been paitent enough, waiting around for something magical to happen with this device!! And what about all of us that have this device with no Official uprade, no carrier based app center (although I downloaded the BB App World.... Looks good) and bugs that drive us nuts???

Now I respect all of you users, abusers, guinesses, and masters. I have learned alot from you all. What are your thoughts?
    04-02-09 01:53 PM
    Okay my fellow BB crackheads, I don't mean to be off on a tangent, but I stopped in my local VZW retail store to have the VZ Navigator activated. While waiting, I said to the CSR, " I'll bet you have had alot of people asking about the much anticipated OS upgrade." He sighed and said, " Yes we sure have." He went on to say, " we are being told it will be at least another 2 to 3 weeks." Enough said. Now I see in the CB Blogs that it is rumored that the storm will be discontinued!?! Is this a sick joke or something!?! An April Fools Joke on an April Fools Joke!?! I think I have been paitent enough, waiting around for something magical to happen with this device!! And what about all of us that have this device with no Official uprade, no carrier based app center (although I downloaded the BB App World.... Looks good) and bugs that drive us nuts???

Now I respect all of you users, abusers, guinesses, and masters. I have learned alot from you all. What are your thoughts?

it's NOT being discontinued - just a stupid april fool's prank
    04-02-09 01:55 PM
    The killing of the storm was a april fools joke.. go look at the thread bro...

As for the new OS...?
    How many weeks ago have we been told 2-3 weeks out...
    Gets kinda old...
    Now you know where the bitterness comes from ...
    04-02-09 02:17 PM
    wow...just...wow.
    04-02-09 02:21 PM

I am a GUINESS that's cool!!
    04-02-09 02:31 PM
    wow...just...wow.
    My exact thoughts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 02:52 PM
    great minds think alike i guess?
    04-02-09 02:54 PM
    Okay got it lol April Fools. But I agree with xxfire, It was like I had reached over the counter and pulled the string of the "Verizon See & Say" and heard.. "maybe 2 to 3 weeks.
    04-02-09 06:12 PM
    Verizon does has an appzone for the Storm, but your OS has to be the one that came with the storm.
    04-02-09 06:57 PM
    you op sure is special
    04-02-09 07:01 PM
    I have learned alot from you all. What are your thoughts?
    HA..well if you have learned ANYTHING it should have been that.

1. The people from Verizon do not know when this next os is coming out!

2. This is ******* brought up every other day for christ sake

3. There were at least 3 threads about that dumb *** april fools joke.

jesus tap dancing christ make it stop...
    04-02-09 08:08 PM
    I sure hope that is some sort of sick joke...
    04-02-09 08:11 PM
    Ironically, I am just finishing a Guinness as I am reading this.

MMMM Guinness
    04-02-09 08:27 PM
    I'm with moviemogul on that one. Guinness is good!
    04-03-09 07:24 AM
    more speculation is what we need.. thanks :}
    04-03-09 07:35 AM
    Wow what a joke.
    04-03-09 07:37 AM
    I know what I'm going to drink this evening.

Samuel Adams White Ale also has a very nice flavor. I am very partial to Black Toad though. That IMO is the best.
    04-03-09 07:38 AM
    wow...just...wow.
    Lol couldn't have said it better myself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 07:57 AM
    the store employees have absolutely no idea when the new os will be out. just out of curiosity i asked when i was at the store last week, to see what i would be told. the manager said that they were hoping to release it by april but now they're shooting for march. so take that for what it's worth but i don't think we'll be seeing it in 2-3 weeks.
    04-03-09 09:18 AM
    Verizon does has an appzone for the Storm, but your OS has to be the one that came with the storm.
    What?

I''m looking at the Verizon App Center right now on .113
    04-03-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD