So I was bumming yesterday that I had been unable to find a Telesales rep that would put in my order for Saturday delivery, so this morning, I called the general telesales number and was lucky enough to get connected to this gal:

Huynh ** (pronounced "Win")
    Consumer and Business Sales
    West Area Telesales
    Phone: 888-924-7934 ext 8598
    E-Mail: [email protected]

Huynh seems very knowledgeable about what is going on, told me that every region has its own stock, so if you are on the west coast, you will be shipped your storm from their supply...not the warehouses on the east coast. Therefore, it does seem to be best for west coaster to buy and receive shipment from the local warehouse.

She put together my order, promised me she would finish inputing the info. first thing tomorrow morning, and will call me when the order is complete. I have an order number, and as you can see, I have her direct contact info. I told her that I would be happy to post her info. here so that others can contact her if they want. She actually prefers e-mail inquiries as she said that is easier for her to get.

I was planning to wait in line tomorrow, but with all of the shortage rumors, I don't want to risk it.
    11-20-08 01:45 PM
    thanks for the info .. where on the west coast you at ?
    11-20-08 01:48 PM
    I am in Los Angeles. She was in Folsom, CA I believe.
    11-20-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD